QuickMark provides a lightning-fast way for creating bookmarks and keeping them organized. Create and place them in a folder in one mouse sweep or use the shortcuts so your hands won't need to leave the keyboard.Features:
- Click and drag from the bookmark star to create and place a bookmark in one sweep.
- Press Ctrl + D to create a bookmark.
- Type the first letters of a folder to select it.
- Use the arrow keys to navigate the folder-tree. Right and left arrow to expand and contract a folder
- Enable the default bookmark menu in the options, allowing you to edit the bookmark's preferences when clicking the star-icon of an already bookmarked page.
Support & Feedbackhttps://forums.mozilla.org/addons/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=15083
- While creating a bookmark you can press Shift + Enter to create a new folder (Confirm the new folder by pressing Enter)
- Pressing Ctrl + Enter instead of Enter to create a bookmark will allow you to edit the bookmark's preferences