- 5점 만점에 3점Enervation 님, 4년 전When Pushbullet button is in the overflow menu, the dialog menu is so tiny as to be unusable. Can't attach files unless I click the Expand button because when I press the attach button the dialog closes.
- 5점 만점에 4점Firefox 사용자 15083927 님, 4년 전Having switched from Chrome to Firefox on Mac, it's pretty frustrating that instant pushing doesn't work (default shortcut doesn't work, and you can't set a different one or specify where to instant-push to).
Otherwise I'm quite happy with it, and it's become an essential part of my browsing workflow; thanks!
- 5점 만점에 1점Firefox 사용자 13337185 님, 4년 전pushbullet on firefox quantum x64 constantly lost authentication to signin. Here's the console output:
SecurityError: The operation is insecure. pushbullet.js:7991
error message:The operation is insecure. stack:onecup.css@https://www.pushbullet.com/js/pushbullet.js:7991:33
- 5점 만점에 2점Mel 님, 5년 전Disappointed. I assumed I could simply click on this extension's icon then enter some text and send it to my friend's smartphone…no such luck. You have to get them to install the Pushbullet software on their phone from the Apple or Google app store, then, maybe you'll be able to send them text…maybe. Forget it. I don't care about any excuse from the developer…the extension's description is misleading. It is does not "easily send". You have to jump through a bunch of hoops to get it to work. I believe there are other methods to send text from computer to phones that are very much easier.
- 5점 만점에 3점vishwapatel37 님, 5년 전Used to work splendidly, however, now it asks for me to sign in again but it leads to a blank page. The whole pushbullet.com website/domain leads to a blank white page. This is with no adblockers enabled and all cookies and cache cleared.