- Rated 5 out of 5Along with uBlock Origin and Decentraleys, works best.
- Rated 5 out of 5Love this addon. I use it everyday, fantastically designed, fluid and easy to use.
- Rated 2 out of 5worked well but came with unintended effects: couldn't use my company's jira board (wouldn't load on browser) or PowerApps (got stuck in an authentication cycle. Don't know why this happened for PowerApps and not other Microsoft features such as MS Flow). Couldn't use either with this add-on in my browser so I had to remove
개발자 응답posted 2달 전Hello!
Unfortunately, as you noticed, Privacy Badger may break sites while working to protect your privacy.
The good news is that you shouldn't have to disable Badger completely. When you run into something not working, you could try telling Privacy Badger to leave the site alone by clicking the "Disable Privacy Badger for This Site" button inside Privacy Badger's popup while on the site.
You can also let us know when a site is broken by clicking on the "Did Privacy Badger break this site? Let us know!" button in the popup. This helps us figure out which site fixes we should work on next.
Edit: The Jira issue should be fixed for all users with the next Privacy Badger update.
Edit2: So should the problem with PowerApps.
- Rated 3 out of 5Resource heavy (uses an extra 40-50MB RAM) and not needed with any other script blocker (NoScript, uBlock, etc). But EFF is a solid org I otherwise support!
개발자 응답posted 2달 전uBlock Origin and Privacy Badger should work well together. uBlock Origin protects using blacklists. Since Privacy Badger protects by automatically learning about trackers as you browse, Privacy Badger might catch trackers that uBlock Origin doesn't know about.
When you write "resource heavy", what do you mean? You could tell us by posting on our GitHub issue tracker at https://github.com/EFForg/privacybadger/issues, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Edit: Do the other add-ons not consume similar amounts of RAM? In any case, this is best continued on GitHub or over email.
- Rated 5 out of 5I like this app, it is polite, functional + only after repeated "infringements" does it play hardball!
- Rated 5 out of 5Works perfectly! I love Privacy Badger! 😊
- Rated 5 out of 5nice
- Rated 5 out of 5Works great
- Rated 1 out of 5Literally all I saw when I installed it and clicked on the toolbar icon was a pop-up was a badger's head and button to donate. The controls at the top (eg. settings) didn't give me any more info, even when I selected absolutely everything. So it's worth nothing to me... uninstalled it.
개발자 응답posted 3달 전Hello!
Privacy Badger (as most other extensions) only works on web pages, not special browser or extension pages. Try browsing to a site and then see what Privacy Badger finds and blocks there.
Sorry this wasn't more clear. We'll try to clear this up for the next Privacy Badger update:
To get help with Privacy Badger in the future, please visit our GitHub issue tracker at https://github.com/EFForg/privacybadger/issues, or email email@example.com