- 5점 만점에 3점bondras 님, 4년 전Works really well most times, actually, but sometimes, when I really need a pop-up to open (MS Office online, secure payments, etc.) and I turn off the blocker (icon greys out), it still blocks the pop-up. It's really annoying having to go to the plugin manager and disable the blocker, do my thing and then having to enable it again.
- 5점 만점에 3점Firefox 사용자 13547919 님, 6년 전I use this for Opera, FF, and Edge. For some reason, this extension causes RAM chewing issue only with FF. This is an only extension I use for all browsers I have and FF begins to chew RAM up to 1GB/hr or 2GB/3hrs in idle. The problem does not occur with Edge and Opera (or any other Chromium based browsers). I am not sure if it's caused by codes of FF or of this extension but the problem exists with all of FF, FF Dev, and FF Quantum. Besides that, this is "the solution" I found for blocking popups.
- 5점 만점에 3점cw3theophilus 님, 6년 전Popup blocker strict blocks many popups, but not all. There are some sites where advertisers have figured out ways to get past most popup blockers. Specifically on the test page Method 14/1, 14/2, and 17/1 goes through the popup blocker (I am using Firefox Developer Edition). Then on the settings page the checkboxes for the options are missing. Also clicking on the addons icon should not just turn it on and off, but bring up a menu to get to the settings page, disable for certain sites, enable, disable, and other options. It should remember settings for certain sites and there should be the ability to white or black list sites by clicking on the icon.
- 5점 만점에 3점chris p 님, 7년 전i like everything for the most part, with one exception. certain sites i frequent spam a popup on every click and this blocker should remember the rules and domain of the last blocked popups url request and block without the need of the prompt ever time and the blacklist seems to have no effects.
- 5점 만점에 3점U64 님, 7년 전It certainly does what it's supposed to do, and does it well. I enjoy using it.
Must agree with Mr_Blue_ in that the settings menu needs work. Hence one star less.
The other missing star is because this is compatible with Firefox Mobile, but the implementation really needs work there. It blocks the popups, all right, but the problem is that you have no easy access (or access *at all*) to the settings; there are no options of any kind in about:addons and, when the popup is blocked, you get no warning (the box with trust/deny/redirect/etc.), which hurts its usefulness. Sure, part of it can be blamed on Firefox Mobile being what it is, but still...
I'll gladly change the ranting once the concerns are addressed.
- 5점 만점에 3점Dunamis 님, 7년 전I reviewed This not so long back saying how could of a popup blocker this actually was. After using it for a few weeks or so, ive noticed that this addon surely needs a decent options menu. Looking for sites in your whitelist is horrible. It takes ages if you have alot, which you will after continuous use. Please make a decent options menu, to be able to edit sites ect. Then it will be a superb popup blocker like i first stated.
Please add a decent Options menu guys.