Firefox 사용자 16095052 님의 리뷰
5점 만점에 5점Firefox 사용자 16095052 님, 3년 전
to see the remaining minutes in the icon is my favorite feature. Great work.
- 5점 만점에 5점kitsunesan 님, 5일 전I love the animated clock and how the developer has added only essential features!
It would be really cool if you could add a total counter of pomodoros don this day and week.
Maybe a simple counter would do, or something like a heatmap used in Anki-- that would get me fired in hitting more pomodoros!
- 5점 만점에 4점Emmy 님, 한 달 전Good, simple, customizable. 4/5 stars because if it had a more aesthetic UI that would be great. Fully functional as-is though. I will update this review if I find a better one.
- 5점 만점에 5점iknownothing 님, 일 년 전This is by far the best Pomodoro extension I've used since the pandemic began. It does what it needs, although I didn't know that there was the possibility to add a longer breaks or different times for different breaks (advanced option) until today. I think it is necessary to detail how to use the extension, to be able to use it to its full potential. Also some translation could help.
- 5점 만점에 5점lego 님, 일 년 전Simple, does what it says on the tin without any issues. Been using it for over a year.
- 5점 만점에 5점atu 님, 2년 전I like this extension a lot, It's easy to use. The pomodoro technique usually incorporates a longer break after x pomodoros. It would be awesome to configure that somehwere (maybe that exists already and I'm just stupid and can't find it)Hi, thanks for your feedback! I'll see what I can do.
Edit: Done with version 2.4, hope you'll find it useful! You can now use an advanced timer and enter a sequence of number of minutes such as 30,5,30,5,30,10.
- 5점 만점에 5점Firefox 사용자 14780151 님, 2년 전Its awesome.
One more feature suggestion:
Have option to automatically start it with browserThanks for your feedback! I created an enhancement request and will try to add it in a future release.
Edit: Done with version 2.4, hope you'll find it useful! Look for the checkbox in the options form.
- 5점 만점에 1점Meta Self 님, 2년 전1. Lots of bugs, including one with a red exclamation mark. We are not developers and do not know what this means.
2. Developer makes it extremely difficult to report this to them directly. Their so-called "contact" information is a link to their GitHub account.
(a) GitHub is totally confusing to us. We are not familiar with it. As per 1, we are not developers.
(b) We do not see any place to leave a message. Nor can we find any GitHub instructions as to whether GitHub is an appropriate place to.
(c) It requires the rigamarole of taking out a user account. No, we are not going to go to all that trouble.
3. One star for the above.
4. Uninstalled.Hello, thanks for your feedback, sorry you had this bad experience.
I will think about an easier way for non-developers to report issues without me getting more spam.
- 5점 만점에 5점Firefox 사용자 15112049 님, 3년 전i wish it could count how many x last pomodore (x) times I have done....and show me the z( duration z or 15 minutes) to take a long brake, each 4 (x + y) pomodore times....thx for ur addonHi, thanks for your feedback. This is now available in version 2.2.0, we start collecting some usage statistics and you can download them in CSV or JSON from the options page.