- 5점 만점에 3점__ 님, 6달 전Decent addon, but it could be _much_ better:
Disable animation and popup for faster performance - there are better ways to indicate progress without impacting performance which animation and popup does degrade performance.
Trying to screenshot in AMO, or most other browser-internal pages results in the following error message:
"This page is restricted and cannot be captured."
However, this is not truly the case, as Firefox's default, builtin screenshot tool "Control-Shift-S", actually _does_ allow capturing of AMO and most browser-internal pages.
So, this is clearly not a restriction that cannot be overcome, and so, this should not be a feature-restriction of this addon.
Add a feature to screenshot _all_ tabs in a window - much like the same feature offered by "Save Page We" and "SingleFile" addons.
This is a feature that fireshot provides, but this a proprietary extension and also requires an external helper application to do this work, and this is also a feature that the user needs to pay for by purchasing a Fireshot license.
So, this feature, if properly implemented, could truly distinguish this addon from other competitors - making it the best screenshoting tool for firefox.
- 5점 만점에 5점Firefox 사용자 15109409 님, 2년 전Best screen shot saver out there; does what awesome screenshot will not! Can take far larger screenshots than all the other extensions I used. Doesn't pick up repeating scrolling garbage bars on websites that Awesome Screenshot does.
- 5점 만점에 3점Firefox 사용자 10863898 님, 2년 전Screenshot is cut into pieces of 30000 pixels height each. Why? PNG size limit is beyond 2000000000 pixels. But may be a great option if there is another practical limit.
But it doesn't stitch together the screenshot seamlessly. All of the document can be read, but there is a visible line every something-hundred pixels.
개발자 답글2년 전에 게시됨The 30,000 pixel limit is a consequence of the Firefox APIs that Page Saver uses to capture images of webpages. But they should be stitched together seamlessly. I am sorry for that problem. We have received a few reports of this problem recently but not everyone is experiencing it. Please contact us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can debug the problem. Providing info about your environment (operating system, Firefox version, etc.) will help us.
- 5점 만점에 4점Wilf 님, 3년 전It works great but the size of page that it will save is limited. To save longer pages you will need to reduce the zoom of the page.
For saving a screen size image it's ideal.
For example at %100 zoom on google images it saved down to 15 images. when changing the zoom to %50 it saved down to 37 images, those were very poor quality and the text unreadable.
The normal 'Save Entire Page' (going by how many images were shown on the normal screen size was four) is just short of X4 of the normal screen.
That's what I've found using it on Linux, I haven't used it on Windows so the performance may be better for Windows.
I still haven't found an easier or more reliable page saver, even when the page is too large to save as a single image, the page will be saved with two images.
- 5점 만점에 4점boulon 님, 3년 전Simple but effective extension. Very useful to have a header and footer for url and timestamp ! Its only missing 2 features : a capture of selected area and maybe some formatting capabilities for headers and footers (like change font style and size). Works fine on Linux.
- 5점 만점에 3점i0_ 님, 3년 전its not saves entire page ...Thanks for using Page Saver. Some web apps and pages use embedded scrollable frames or div elements which Page Saver cannot detect and scroll to capture the contents but I am not sure if that is the problem in your specific case. Please contact us by sending email to email@example.com so we can help.
- 5점 만점에 2점allan999 님, 3년 전does not scroll SPAsIf the entire page is scrollable, Page Saver should capture all of it. Unfortunately, some pages and web apps use embedded scrollable frames or div elements and Page Saver cannot detect and scroll the contents in those situations. Please contact us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can determine what is going wrong in the specific case you encountered. Thanks!
- 5점 만점에 5점wat 님, 3년 전This is the ONLY webpage screenshot tool that's capable of handling huge shots, because it splits up really big ones. All the other tools screw things up and either don't grab the whole thing or just give blanks.
- 5점 만점에 5점Robin 님, 3년 전I've been trying a bunch of screenshot tools hoping to find one that is capable of grabbing a huge page. None of them could. Sadly, this one couldn't either, but it came closest. It split the page into two images, which I could easily join together myself, but the first one turned out to be empty. Either way, it's very easy to use, and is really fast too. Hoping this one little bug can be fixed in the future.
Update: the quick fix sent to me by the developer worked great (gfx.max-alloc-size = 600000000). It's perfect now.Thank you for submitting a review. Please contact us via email to email@example.com and provide more details about the page capture that did not work correctly. We would like to fix this issue. What page were you trying to capture?
- 5점 만점에 5점canadaDry 님, 3년 전Was pulling my hair trying to get web pages into pdf. All the pdf addons SUCK. So... I'm using this to create a jpg. I then use a script to convert the jpg into a pdf (via magick) and then OCR it (via ocrmypdf). Works perfect!! Sent the developers a donation! Thanks. :)
- 5점 만점에 1점Firefox 사용자 15037318 님, 3년 전To the developer:
In outlook.com, if you read an email whose bottom part you have to scroll down, using this addon Page Screenshot, it will screenshot the whole VISIBLE AREA but not the NOT VISIBLE PART that is seen only when you scroll down your email.
What I wanted was an addon that would allow me to get a screenshot in jpg or pdf of not only the visible part of the email but especially also the not visible part of the email that is accessible only when you scroll down to see it.
Therefore, I cannot use this addon because it does not do what its title says "Page Saver WE screenshot capture tool". The title should be "Screenshot of Only the visible part of the Web Page".I am sorry Page Saver WE is not working how you would like. Unfortunately, many webmail interfaces use a scrolling region for their content (e.g., an HTML element) and page capture utilities like Page Saver cannot determine that such a region is the important area to capture. Solving this is a very difficult problem; probably the best we could do would be to provide a "capture this element" context menu item in Page Saver.
- 5점 만점에 5점Firefox 사용자 15869915 님, 3년 전i tested many, and in case of long long pages, they were only grabbing part of the screen. this extension, however, is able to grab long long page. if the page is too long it will save several files. but it will get everything.