Rated 4.9 out of 5
4.9 Stars out of 5
- by Al Shaw, 14일 전Rated 5 out of 5I had an absolute struggle to manage my dev workload between the Container tabs, bookmarks, and environments, so this add-on is an absolute godsend.
I cannot believe how I managed to survive without it, and really haven't looked back since.
It beggars belief that this functionality is still not baked into Firefox.
- by Firefox user 15254258, 한 달 전Rated 5 out of 5Perfect!
I wish a further version will also allow to save in the bookmark properties, the container to be used... (meaning https://github.com/Rob--W/bookmark-container-tab/issues/2 to be solved with mozilla team)
- by Firefox user 14510741, 10달 전Rated 4 out of 5Thank you for making this available! Works well in the toolbar. Any chance it could add the menu item to the bookmarks sidebar, too?
- by Paddy, 일 년 전Rated 5 out of 5It's maddening that this isn't already a feature of the browser, it's so simple but so useful. Install it until Mozilla decides to correct this weird oversight themsleves.
- by Matt, 일 년 전Rated 5 out of 5Oh thank God someone made this add-on!
I've been wanting this for ages... So the add-on, as you might guess, adds a context menu to right-clicking a bookmark, allowing you to open it in a container.
As a web developer, Redditor with subreddit and bots to test, as well as a other administrative work I need to do which requires multiple accounts, this add-on makes things so much easier. Now I can just right-click a bookmark, open in container, and get to work, rather open the bookmark, let the page load, switch to a container, and then let it reload the page to then use it.