5점 만점에 4.8점
4.8 / 5
- Cyberknight 님, 한 달 전5점 만점에 5점Once one starts using containers, it gets addictive! And after getting addicted, one wants to be able to open everything in a specific container. Firefox doesn't have a built-in method to open bookmarks in containers (damn, they have even removed the container manager lately, instead of expanding container integration!), but this simple extension solves that, by adding a context menu option to open the bookmarks in specific containers. It's more than perfect, it's essential!
- Firefox user 16129124 님, 한 달 전5점 만점에 5점This is so perfect that it needs to be a default Firefox feature.
Possible to please add something like "Force specific bookmark to specific container"? Just to save a few clicks...
개발자 답글한 달 전에 게시됨To support default bookmark locations in a reasonable way, Firefox needs to support the feature, see https://github.com/Rob--W/bookmark-container-tab/issues/2
There are other add-ons that try to offer the functionality by encoding the desired destination in a bookmark, but it's just a work-around (at best, the result is that the bookmark load is canceled and a new tab opened with the bookmarked page).
- Firefox user 14253705 님, 한 달 전5점 만점에 1점Unneeded as it just does the job of a preference (to turn on) of "Firefox Multi-Account Containers"
개발자 답글한 달 전에 게시됨It is not identical. MAC's implementation is based on my extension to provide the basics.
My extension is more complete, see my reply to https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/open-bookmark-in-container-tab/reviews/1522654/
- Wizzdom 님, 3달 전5점 만점에 5점I love it, for a while now I have been using Firefox containers and they're especially handy. It's a shame that this functionality isn't included in the official Multi-Account containers extension or Firefox itself but this extension fixes it perfectly. My one request would be to have the container options in the right-click list at the top of the list with "Open in New tab" and "Open in New Window" but that might need to be implemented on Mozilla's end.
EDIT: I saw Rob's response to an earlier review and it seems like Mozilla is starting to implement this feature directly into their Multi-Account Containers extension BUT it's not as feature complete as this extension
개발자 답글3달 전에 게시됨Extensions cannot change the position of the menu item.
But as a power user of Firefox, you have more options available. Follow the following instructions to move the menu item using the userChrome.css file:
- Michelle 님, 4달 전5점 만점에 5점This little extension has made a big difference. Not sure how I survived without it for so long!
Really, this should be baked into the Multi-Account Containers extension. Hopefully they'll get around to it?
개발자 답글4달 전에 게시됨A basic version of this feature is part of Multi-Account Containers since version 6.1.2. My extension is more complete (colored icons, edge cases such as folders and private browsing mode), but if you don't need those, then you can enable the feature in Multi-Account Containers as follows:
1. Right-click on the extension button of Multi-Account Containers.
2. Choose "Manage Extension".
3. Click on "Preferences"
4. Click on "Enable Bookmark Menus".
5. Confirm the permission request for access to your bookmarks.
If you are interested on the (technical) background of this feature in MAC, see https://github.com/mozilla/multi-account-containers/pull/1537
- Al Shaw 님, 10달 전5점 만점에 5점I had an absolute struggle to manage my dev workload between the Container tabs, bookmarks, and environments, so this add-on is an absolute godsend.
I cannot believe how I managed to survive without it, and really haven't looked back since.
It beggars belief that this functionality is still not baked into Firefox.
- Firefox user 15254258 님, 일 년 전5점 만점에 5점Perfect!
I wish a further version will also allow to save in the bookmark properties, the container to be used... (meaning https://github.com/Rob--W/bookmark-container-tab/issues/2 to be solved with mozilla team)