Firefox 부가 기능에 오신것을 환영합니다.
수천가지 다양한 기능과 스타일을 선택해서 Firefox를 원하는 대로 만들어 보세요.닫기
부가 기능 정보
Packaged up from OpenOffice's English (New Zealand) dictionary by Tristan Burtenshaw.
- Copy the text, "Kia ora bro. Just paddling my waka down the Waikato river to meet the whanau at the marae. Need some bickies for smoko." into the search for add-ons text box above.
- Right click the text box and select Check Spelling to turn on the spell checking.
- Notice that the Kiwi words are underlined to indicate that they are misspelt.
- Click on the Add to Firefox button above.
- Click on the Install button on the Software Installation dialog window.
- Restart Firefox.
- Change the dictionary to New Zealand English:
- Right click the search for add-ons text box above and select Check Spelling to turn on the spell checking again.
- Right click the text box again and select Languages -> English / New Zealand.
- If the text above is missing from the text box, copy it again.
- All the Kiwi words should now be marked as spelt correctly and not underlined.