- 5점 만점에 1점Firefox 사용자 14386067 님, 5년 전Does not work. Try to select multiple tabs and like others, it deselects the first one clicked. Tried both shift key & Ctl. Also installed Tree Tab. Still cannot select multiple tabs. Latest version of FF & windows 10 pro.
- 5점 만점에 1점Firefox 사용자 13712230 님, 6년 전I'm sorry, I understand the quantum updates required a full rewrite for all tab related extensions, but this (and its companion tree style tabs) is just buggy to the point of being unusable. Even something as simple as selecting tabs in the dropdown menu is broken; selecting a single tab doesn't work half the time and it's a miracle if you can actually select more than two or three without the selection randomly changing, and even IF you can manage to select all the tabs you want, most of the time the action doesn't get applied to the entire selection. The inability to get such simple functionality working reliably is, frankly, bewildering.
- 5점 만점에 1점Guardian. 님, 6년 전Nope, it does not work at all on FFQ 58.0.2 - When selecting several tabs from the list and then selecting "Move New Tabs to NewWindow" (yes, NewWindow, no space) only one tab is moved.
- 5점 만점에 1점Firefox 사용자 13620989 님, 6년 전I'd much prefer to be able to Cmd/Ctrl+Click tabs to select them, or Shift-Click a second tab to select a range, but that's not what this add-on does. If has a toolbar button that shows a list of tabs and checkboxes, and a button to select what action you'd like to take on the selected tabs from the list. Not ideal, but could be workable... could be... if... the system didn't have such a unreliable click handler for the checkboxes. It seems impossible to select more than a few tabs before another click on a checkbox deselects all the other tabs.
This makes it unusable.
All it has to do is let you click checkboxes, and it can't even do that right in this version. Save yourself some time and heartburn and look for another solution until this one gets fixed.
- 5점 만점에 1점Firefox 사용자 13612006 님, 6년 전Instead of simply allowing ctrl+click in the tab bar to highlight and then move multiple tabs to a new window, it has this annoying box that you have to wait to load ALL tabs that you have open. No search bar to quickly go to the tab you want to highlight. You have to SCROLL. And if you click outside that box for it to close, then open it up again, you need to wait for it load everything AGAIN. Doesn't save your place either. So you need to scroll AGAIN. etc, etc.
I needed to highlight about 30 tabs but it only allows up to about 5 tabs to be selected. If you select more then it de-selects everything.
Worst add-on I've ever downloaded. Mainly Firefox's fault for updating in such a way to make my perfect tab add-on "legacy" and as such I was forced to use this one instead.
- 5점 만점에 1점Firefox 사용자 13259353 님, 6년 전You can no longer select multiple tabs in the tab bar, instead you have to click on a drop down menu and select the tabs you want from there which is just as much as time consuming as individually dragging every tab you want to a new window. Used to love this extension but since the Quantum update I find it useless. Very disappointing.
- 5점 만점에 1점Firefox 사용자 13505587 님, 6년 전The new version is DRASTICALLY different than the old - you can't select multiple tabs anymore, instead you have to go into the control panel and select them from a list. Sad - this was a great app before.