• In order to open MHTML files when the IE Tab extension is installed, the filter
/^file:\/\/\/.*\.(mht|mhtml)$/ must be disabled from the IE Tab options.
• The Download Sort extension has a known incompatibility with MAF. The conflict cannot be resolved without proper modifications to both extensions, and Download Sort is not actively maintained at this time.
• The integrated Save Complete extension cannot always save pages with dynamic contents correctly.
• When saving a page in an archive fails, retrying the download from the Downloads window does not achieve the expected result.
• Opening very long documents contained inside MHTML files may cause the browser to stop responding temporarily.
• With versions of Firefox prior to 3.5.3, web archive files must have a lowercase file name extension in order to be opened.
Check out the latest development version for updates on new features and resolved issues.