Firefox 부가 기능에 오신것을 환영합니다.
수천가지 다양한 기능과 스타일을 선택해서 Firefox를 원하는 대로 만들어 보세요.닫기
Mouseless Browsing 0.5.6Build201310302030.1-signed
제작: Rudolf Noe
Mouseless Browsing (MLB) enables you to browse the web entirely with the keyboard. The basic principle is to add small boxes with unique ids behind every link and/or form element. You just have to type in the id to trigger the corresponding action i.e. following a link, pressing a button or selecting a textfield...
부가 기능 정보
The development of MLB is currently suspended.
* Supports numeric as well as character ids; character set configurable
* Option to show ids before entire page is loaded
* Configurable modifiers to open link in new tab/window/Cooliris Previews
* Configuration option to use numpad exclusively for Mouseless Browsing
* Configuration options to define for which elements ids should be shown (form element, links, pure image links, frames, other clickable elements)
* Smart positining of ids: Ids for image links, textfields, selectboxes are placed in the right upper corner to minimize the impact on the page layout.
* Possiblity to configure URL specific behaviour (black/whitelist)
* Configurable shortcuts for all Mouseless Browsing actions
PLEASE REFER TO MY WEBPAGE FOR THE FULL DOCUMENTATION
Please report bugs and enhancement request under:
Thanks a lot for all your feedback!
Please report bugs at http://code.google.com/p/mouselessbrowsing/issues/list!