Firefox 부가 기능에 오신것을 환영합니다.
수천가지 다양한 기능과 스타일을 선택해서 Firefox를 원하는 대로 만들어 보세요.닫기
부가 기능 정보
This extension can calculate MD2, MD5, SHA1, SHA256, SHA384 or SHA512 checksums of downloaded files.
Md5 Reborned Hasher isn't compatible with the new download tab in the Firefox library, if you wanna know more about this problem see bug 8 of md5rehasher in sourceforge project.
For now, to get it to work in the latest version of Firefox you need to change the value of "browser.download.useToolkitUI" in about:config to true.
If you want to translate into your language, please contact in the sourceforge page of the complement (https://sourceforge.net/projects/md5rehasher/).
If you don't know if this is malware (or contain one), it have been tested by others (you can know more in http://mac.softpedia.com/progClean/MD5-Reborned-Hasher-Clean-60058.html).
- Added private browsing compatibility; now you can't save hash/path when you are in private browsing mode.
- Now the progress bar shows the progress of the generation, which is what is supposed to do progress bars :D.
- You can cancel a digest generation in progress.
- Changed thread to nsITimer to make it compatible with new firefox 4.
- Firefox 4.0 compatible but not compatible with older version. Sorry, but is free to get Firefox 4.
- You can change settings and clean saved digests using the configuration dialog of the extension (Tools / Add-ons -> Preferences).
- You can set the interval of loading then next chunk of the file. When is more bigger it take more time to finish but it makes firefox hang less.
- you can set the chunk size. This is how many bytes you will load from interval to interval. When more bigger, more efficient but firefox hang more.
- And many little changes.
- Translated into czech, danish, german, english (US), spanish, hungarian, japanese, polish, portuguese (Brazilian), romanian, serbian, swedish and vietnamese. Thank you all.
- Partially translated into french, russian, turkish and chinese (simplified) translations need to be updated. If you like to help, enter in http://www.babelzilla.org and search for MD5 Reborned Hasher.
And a very big thank you for all who make this possible: donors, translators, family and friends.