- 5점 만점에 1점CybernetJester 님, 22일 전Used this a ton on other browsers and it worked just fine. Was an easy and convenient way to view emails from all of my accounts. I switched to Firefox and the extension no longer lets me sign in to any my accounts, freezing completely after I input my email and never prompting me for a password. Very disappointing.
- 5점 만점에 1점RamenRoman 님, 6달 전I've used gmx.us for a few years now. I've even replaced gmail with it. Up until a week ago, I've had no problems, but now mail check is saying my browser is not compatible (Firefox which is up to date). What happened?
- 5점 만점에 1점BLT 님, 9달 전Please FIX this app! It is not functioning anymore, unlike a few months ago when it worked smoothly after initial login. Now, the system hangs indefinitely right after installation and user login. WHY DID THIS HAPPEN???
- 5점 만점에 1점emiliano 님, 일 년 전Praticamente richiede l'accesso a qualsiasi cosa. Obbligano gli utenti a scaricarla per non dover inserire le credenziali ogni volta così riescono a tracciare qualsiasi cosa tu faccia
- 5점 만점에 1점Roving Correspondant 님, 일 년 전Was working fine. After installing Windows 11 22H2 and installing Firefox (v107) then adding the Mail.com extension, I cannot log in. The log in dialogue accepts my email address but never gets to the 'enter password' screen. Does the extension need an upgrade?
- 5점 만점에 1점waldyrious 님, 일 년 전After installing, the login dialog doesn't work: there's a field to type in the email address and a "Login" button, which upon being clicked becomes disabled and nothing else happens.
Furthermore, it requires permission to "Access your data for www.google.com", and for "login.live.com", which I highly doubt are actually necessary for the extension to work and feel like privacy intrusion.
- 5점 만점에 1점plague 님, 3년 전(Edit 2 jan 2023: seems the plugin stopped working, won't show up how many unread mails you have anymore or show a preview of them.)
The plugin works, shows what emails you got with a preview of them. I give 4 stars because it ain't perfect:
-It shows only unread mail. If I select an email, a new tab opens to show it (perfect!). But if I delete that mail from that tab, the tab closes itself automatically (perfect!), but doesn't actually delete the email! It doesn't show up anymore in the plugin list of unread email, but if I open my email adress the mail is still there!
-Feedback page doesn't work (links to a search page, so I'm writing feedback here).
- 5점 만점에 1점Firefox 사용자 14726959 님, 4년 전Used to work great but now can't log in. No errors just refreshes. Even tried without any adblocking.
개발자 답글4년 전에 게시됨Thank you for your feedback!
We are sorry, you are currently not able to logon to your account.
Could you please write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us with further information?
• How do you proceed?
• Which account(s) are you trying to login?
• Which MailCheck version are you using? The latest version is 4.8.1.
• Which Firefox version are you using?
• Do you have any other browser add-ons/extensions installed, that could affect MailCheck like NoScript?
• Do you get an error message? If so, which one?
Thank you for your cooperation!