- 5점 만점에 1점Roving Correspondant 님, 13일 전Was working fine. After installing Windows 11 22H2 and installing Firefox (v107) then adding the Mail.com extension, I cannot log in. The log in dialogue accepts my email address but never gets to the 'enter password' screen. Does the extension need an upgrade?
- 5점 만점에 1점waldyrious 님, 14일 전After installing, the login dialog doesn't work: there's a field to type in the email address and a "Login" button, which upon being clicked becomes disabled and nothing else happens.
Furthermore, it requires permission to "Access your data for www.google.com", and for "login.live.com", which I highly doubt are actually necessary for the extension to work and feel like privacy intrusion.
- 5점 만점에 4점plague 님, 일 년 전The plugin works, shows what emails you got with a preview of them. I give 4 stars because it ain't perfect:
-It shows only unread mail. If I select an email, a new tab opens to show it (perfect!). But if I delete that mail from that tab, the tab closes itself automatically (perfect!), but doesn't actually delete the email! It doesn't show up anymore in the plugin list of unread email, but if I open my email adress the mail is still there!
-Feedback page doesn't work (links to a search page, so I'm writing feedback here).
- 5점 만점에 5점Amar Sehic 님, 2년 전I̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶i̶m̶p̶o̶s̶s̶i̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶e̶t̶ ̶N̶e̶w̶ ̶T̶a̶b̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶ ̶B̶l̶a̶n̶k̶ ̶P̶a̶g̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶A̶d̶d̶-̶O̶n̶,̶ ̶w̶h̶i̶c̶h̶ ̶r̶u̶i̶n̶s̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶p̶l̶e̶t̶e̶l̶y̶.̶ ̶S̶e̶t̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶o̶p̶t̶i̶o̶n̶a̶l̶ ̶t̶o̶o̶,̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶e̶a̶r̶c̶h̶ ̶b̶a̶r̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶s̶,̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶d̶e̶s̶e̶r̶v̶e̶ ̶4̶ ̶S̶t̶a̶r̶s̶!̶ ̶(̶-̶1̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶a̶t̶r̶o̶c̶i̶o̶u̶s̶ ̶a̶m̶o̶u̶n̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶p̶e̶r̶m̶i̶s̶s̶i̶o̶n̶s̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶n̶e̶e̶d̶s̶)̶
UPDATE: Very quick response from the Dev Team. Thank you! It worked like a charm, and now it never redirects me or opens up that pesky mail.com search page, and my New Tab Firefox settings are not overwritten! As for the permissions, I have read what you've sent me, and understand that it is an issue inherent to Firefox, and not you with the permissions not being optional for the services we use (i.e. I use this extension ONLY for mail.com, and therefore would like to ONLY give the necessary permission for that, but okay!). The quick and accurate dev response makes up for everything else and I rate it no less than 5 stars now. Thank you!
개발자 답글2년 전에 게시됨Thank you for your feedback!
We are sorry that you are dissatisfied with our service.
On the product's website you have the choice between mail.com MailCheck for Firefox with or without the preset new tab page by selecting the correct button.
If you install the mail.com MailCheck right here from the Firefox Add-Ons Store, the new tab isn't changed to our site.
Regarding the permissions, you can find an help article here: https://support.mail.com/mailcheck/firefox/permissions.html
This article explains, why you are asked for so many permissions to use MailCheck. Part of the explanation is that Firefox enlists all permissions, even if they are optional and only asked for in case the user enables the corresponding feature or accesses the specific website with MailCheck.
We would be very happy, if you tried out the MailCheck version here from the Mozilla Firefox Add-ons Store and maybe even reconsidered your rating.
- 5점 만점에 1점Firefox 사용자 14726959 님, 3년 전Used to work great but now can't log in. No errors just refreshes. Even tried without any adblocking.Thank you for your feedback!
We are sorry, you are currently not able to logon to your account.
Could you please write an email to email@example.com and provide us with further information?
• How do you proceed?
• Which account(s) are you trying to login?
• Which MailCheck version are you using? The latest version is 4.8.1.
• Which Firefox version are you using?
• Do you have any other browser add-ons/extensions installed, that could affect MailCheck like NoScript?
• Do you get an error message? If so, which one?
Thank you for your cooperation!
- 5점 만점에 1점Firefox 사용자 13770357 님, 3년 전This was supposed to be a new e-mail account but it took over my computer. It can steal my data and will know everything I do. I tried to disable/uninstall it but it is still here but it is no longer on any lists where I can disable it.
Firefox would not committ to resolving the issue. Now mailcheck is here for good. I give it no stars!Thank you for your feedback.
Please note that the MailCheck add-on does not steal any data.
Unfortunately, we cannot reproduce the issue mentioned above.
The last open tab is the mail.com search engine.
This is optional and can easily be turned on or off.
To change the setting for the MailCheck, perform the following steps:
1. Right-click on the MailCheck (envelope symbol) in the upper right corner.
2. Click on the entry "MailCheck Options" and go to „Search“.
3. Remove the check mark at "Closeing last tab opens web search".
4. Close the MailCheck dialog box.
5. Right-click on the last tab and select "Unpin tab".
6. Close the last tab with the "cross symbol".
Now the mail.com search will not be opened when closing the last tab.
If you do not want to use MailCheck any more, you can uninstall the extension with a few clicks:
1. Click the menu symbol of your browser.
2. Select Add-ons.
3. Select the mail.com MailCheck entry and click Remove.
mail.com MailCheck is removed from Firefox.
If you have further questions about MailCheck, we will be happy to help you at firstname.lastname@example.org.