5점 만점에 4.2점
4.2 / 5
- LaXaRuS 님, 7년 전5점 만점에 3점Good addon however needs more work to be on par with linkification. (I mean the good old days of nonbuggy "linkification")
Can you also add the option of "linkification" which enables you to double clicking text links open them in new tab or window etc.. Especially if you disable auto linkify you need this to work with links.
- BigJohn 님, 7년 전5점 만점에 5점Works great. A good alternative to Linkification. I've been using Linkification for years, and it started really messing up and slowing down sites like Amazon and Google-Images. This does basically the same thing as Linkification, only without the slowdowns. Highly recommended.
- Sadarax 님, 7년 전5점 만점에 5점Appears modern, well maintained development, and responsive to users. Duplications important features from classic Linkfication add-on. Plus no restart as a bonus. This is a great add-on. Thank you.
- Firefox user 5609013 님, 8년 전5점 만점에 3점Was working fine before, does not slow page loads.
However, has stopped working completely since the latest add-on update (FF19.0.2). Fix plsI didn't notice any problem with this version.
For specific problems, the preferred method is to send to me an e-mail (click on add-on main page "Support E-mail" button). Thank you.
Anyway, I suggest the following actions:
1. restart your firefox
2. try to de-install and re-install the add-on
3. De-activate all other add-ons to check if there is an incompatibility betwwen Linkificator and another add-on
- ClockworkDeity 님, 8년 전5점 만점에 3점Good, but needs some improvements.A lot of links only linkificate halfway, and like it sister addon Linkification, it has problems with semi colons in links, but overall, not a bad start.
- Yves Ligot 님, 8년 전5점 만점에 4점I totally agree with what AlexOren said and don't really have much more to add : Linkificator is getting better and better ! And its developer is really cooperative and willing to help.
Ok the extension still slows down the opening of certain pages with very numerous links, but it's better than what it used to be.
And, for instance, it doesn't cause no freeze in Hotmail/Outlook.com, what Linkification used to do !
So let's stay in touch with this add-on !
- Anakunda 님, 8년 전5점 만점에 2점Recognized links don't have option to open in new tab and moreover Linkificator doesnot recognize some plaintext URLs that Linkification does.Option to open in anew tab is useless because Firefox already provide, in standard, this behavior: mouse middle click on the link will open it in a new tab. Moreover, Firefox option exist to manage to open new tab in background or foreground.
Next release will fix problems regarding your html pages.
- Mike 님, 8년 전5점 만점에 1점Like all the other tools, I keep getting part linkification of URLs. For instance,
in Amazon reviews. Why is it so difficult to get this right?
- AndrewRJ 님, 8년 전5점 만점에 5점Very happy to see a new add-on like this, since Linkification has been abandoned. One thing: Please add the option to open links in a new tab. Other than that, no complaints.This option seems useless because Firefox is already able to natively open a link in a new tab by using middle button rather than left button of the mouse. Moreover, you can, through Firefox options (Tabs tab), specify if you want to switch top this new tab (select "When I open a link to a new tab, switch to it immediately") or not.
- Alek 님, 8년 전5점 만점에 3점Moving the widget to the navbar would be my preferred option, but everytime I restart the widget moves back to the addon-bar. If I uncheck "display widget in addon bar", then it disappears entirely. I wish this extension used a proper button instead of this strange widget.I agree that user experience regarding Widget is not optimal but this is a limitation of the Add-On SDK on which I am relying for this add-on.
But this behavior will be enhanced in some future release because Add-On SDK development team is already working on removing this limitation.
- Faktor12 님, 8년 전5점 만점에 4점Having problems with addonbar icon. I am trying to remove it from addonbar but it returns every time Firefox restarts. Also when I am trying to open script file in window through AdblockPlus or otherwise, I am getting "Page not processed".the Add-on SDK is used for this extension. And this SDK have some limitations regarding widgets (see bug 660860 [https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=660860]) so I cannot track widget removal from the add-on bar.
As a workaround, I will add a new setting to choose to have or not a widget in the add-on bar.
For your second problem, could you send to me (see support E-mail field on Linkificator main page) the complete workflow to enable me to try to reproduce the problem.
- Водкотерапевт 님, 8년 전5점 만점에 4점'Advanced settings' button doesn't work in Firefox 13.0.1 no matter if configuration dialog is opened from sidebar or from addon manager.