- Rated 5 out of 5such a simple feature should be integrated to the core functionality of firefox quantum
- Rated 5 out of 5All these time fruitless googling search on "how to make X site url clickable". Then I found this.
- Rated 1 out of 5Не смог заставить работать.
- Rated 5 out of 51.A must have.Perfect!
2.Could you help to customize rules to distinguish between url end with "index" and "index.m3u8"?
Thank you, MarkaPola.
- Rated 5 out of 5افزونه خوبیست
- Rated 1 out of 5This addon requires access to my history, which is not needed for functionality. Sounds like exploitation
개발자 응답posted 일 년 전History is only used for a clean management of 'Advanced settings' page. Sources are publicly available for inspection.
Not very fair to accuse without knowing or without valid reasons.
- Rated 5 out of 5Just one word: Perfect!
- Rated 5 out of 5No longer works in FF dev 62.0 beta. Update: reinstalled, works fine now.
개발자 응답posted 일 년 전Linkificator is perfectly operational on FF 62.
If you have some trouble, try to uninstall the addin, restart Firefox and reinstall the add on.
FYI, for any issue, the preferable way is to send me an e-mail.
- Rated 5 out of 5Couldn't live without this bad boy, thanks dev!
- Rated 5 out of 5This extension seems amazing..the only problem is that I have no idea how to use it and where to input the text to receive a clickable link.. Please help! Can a tutorial be made?
- Rated 3 out of 5> … about: protocol support …
Also not working with plain text URLs such as the permalink for this review,
– I'm aware of a restriction imposed by Mozilla on the addons.mozilla.org domain, but I don't know whether it's more than just strong content security policy (CSP).
Also not working with (for example) the two plain text URLs at the foot of comment https://github.com/MrAlex94/Waterfox/issues/498#issuecomment-377002707 … according to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Content_Security_Policy#Browser_add-ons_and_extensions_exemption GitHub is exemplary of a site with a strong CSP.
Maybe add a few words about CSP etc. at https://addons.mozilla.org/addon/linkificator/ – thanks.It has nothing to do with CSP. On "addons.mozilla.org" domain, add-ons are deactivated so Linkificator cannot do its job.
For github, this is the normal behavior because, by default, stuff in tags is not processed.
You can activate processing in these tags by editing 'Advanced settings' -> 'Configuration' -> 'Excluded Elements' and remove 'pre' from the list.
Please, can you use preferably support email to report problems rather than review.
- Rated 1 out of 5No longer works.
- Rated 5 out of 5Works great for me. I especially like how it linkifies email addresses!!!
- Rated 4 out of 5Works great in Firefox on Windows, but I would very much like to also use it also in Firefox on my Android smartphone. Thanks!
- Rated 4 out of 5Does exactly what it's intended to do. Nothing to complain about. The only issue: I desperately need it for Android! Please do that, then this add-on gets its well deserved 5 stars!
- Rated 3 out of 5A year ago in 2018 version 3.1.1 main issue was link referral. This addon has the referrer hidden by default since 3.2.0.
- Rated 5 out of 5Handy add-on. Thank you;