5점 만점에 4.2점
4.2 / 5
- Kougeru 님, 23일 전5점 만점에 4점While it does what it says, it causes major usability issues on some sites such as Twitter and Facebook. Specifically, it causes the cursor to jump back to the beginning of a text field if you paste a link on those sites. It's been like this for 6+ months and it took me ages to narrow down which add-on caused the problem but it was this one. It works well otherwise and is a very useful in that regard
Edit: I can't reply to Dev response but I did blacklist the sites and solved it.
개발자 답글22일 전에 게시됨The preferred way to signal issues to send an e-mail (see Support Email on add-page page).
This problem comes from the fact that Twitter and Facebook use non standard HTML elements to input data. You can solve your problem by blacklisted the problematic page or site:
* For twitter, blacklist url "twitter\.com/compose/tweet"
* For Facebook, no other solution that blacklisted complete site. So blacklist "www\.facebook\.com"
- the21st 님, 2년 전5점 만점에 1점This addon requires access to my history, which is not needed for functionality. Sounds like exploitation
- Firefox user 5494239 님, 2년 전5점 만점에 5점No longer works in FF dev 62.0 beta. Update: reinstalled, works fine now.Linkificator is perfectly operational on FF 62.
If you have some trouble, try to uninstall the addin, restart Firefox and reinstall the add on.
FYI, for any issue, the preferable way is to send me an e-mail.
- Firefox user 13932700 님, 2년 전5점 만점에 5점This extension seems amazing..the only problem is that I have no idea how to use it and where to input the text to receive a clickable link.. Please help! Can a tutorial be made?
- grahamperrin 님, 2년 전5점 만점에 3점> … about: protocol support …
Also not working with plain text URLs such as the permalink for this review,
– I'm aware of a restriction imposed by Mozilla on the addons.mozilla.org domain, but I don't know whether it's more than just strong content security policy (CSP).
Also not working with (for example) the two plain text URLs at the foot of comment https://github.com/MrAlex94/Waterfox/issues/498#issuecomment-377002707 … according to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Content_Security_Policy#Browser_add-ons_and_extensions_exemption GitHub is exemplary of a site with a strong CSP.
Maybe add a few words about CSP etc. at https://addons.mozilla.org/addon/linkificator/ – thanks.It has nothing to do with CSP. On "addons.mozilla.org" domain, add-ons are deactivated so Linkificator cannot do its job.
For github, this is the normal behavior because, by default, stuff in tags is not processed.
You can activate processing in these tags by editing 'Advanced settings' -> 'Configuration' -> 'Excluded Elements' and remove 'pre' from the list.
Please, can you use preferably support email to report problems rather than review.