- Kougeru 님, 2년 전5점 만점에 4점While it does what it says, it causes major usability issues on some sites such as Twitter and Facebook. Specifically, it causes the cursor to jump back to the beginning of a text field if you paste a link on those sites. It's been like this for 6+ months and it took me ages to narrow down which add-on caused the problem but it was this one. It works well otherwise and is a very useful in that regard
Edit: I can't reply to Dev response but I did blacklist the sites and solved it.
개발자 답글2년 전에 게시됨The preferred way to signal issues to send an e-mail (see Support Email on add-page page).
This problem comes from the fact that Twitter and Facebook use non standard HTML elements to input data. You can solve your problem by blacklisted the problematic page or site:
* For twitter, blacklist url "twitter\.com/compose/tweet"
* For Facebook, no other solution that blacklisted complete site. So blacklist "www\.facebook\.com"
- the21st 님, 3년 전5점 만점에 1점This addon requires access to my history, which is not needed for functionality. Sounds like exploitation
- Mick 님, 4년 전5점 만점에 5점No longer works in FF dev 62.0 beta. Update: reinstalled, works fine now.
개발자 답글4년 전에 게시됨Linkificator is perfectly operational on FF 62.
If you have some trouble, try to uninstall the addin, restart Firefox and reinstall the add on.
FYI, for any issue, the preferable way is to send me an e-mail.