- 5점 만점에 3점Alex 님, 2년 전Hat jahrelang funktioniert. Seit einigen Wochen aber müssen nach jedem Neustart die Berechtigung erteilt und die Anmeldung neu ausgeführt werden. Kein Beinbruch aber nervig.
- 5점 만점에 3점Firefox 사용자 13264483 님, 2년 전Yes it's useful, but it takes too script on webpages (meaning it takes longer to load) so I have disable the extension when I am not using.
- 5점 만점에 3점Firefox 사용자 16619484 님, 2년 전Since changing owners this plugin is getting 'buggy'. They're changing the graphic UX but the functionality of the plugin in Firefox is not consistent anymore and small annoying bugs are slipping into the extension. Anything from small things like the cursor not being on focus in the password field when you have to fill in your password to bigger things like empty pages with just the Laspass logo appearing when you're supposed to log in. Also: sometimes the site is recognized because it's shown under the last-pass icon, but it refuses to automatically fill in the password.
- 5점 만점에 3점JKamminga 님, 2년 전It's a free password manager, so that's great. But I can't help but feel there are slowly creeping more and more bugs into the Firefox extension. Spinning wheel bug is a known one. But also it can get stuck in a clipboard permissions request error which then doesn't redirect to the actual permissions request. Also, there are lots of tiny annoying visual things that haven't been fixed for years. So for a free password manager, I guess not bad at all, but for a paid one I would consider other options.
- 5점 만점에 3점Maida 님, 2년 전LastPass stopped loading automatically on Firefox. I need to sign into it every time I open Firefox. Not true on other browsers.
- 5점 만점에 3점Dantou 님, 3년 전Superbe extension, indispensable, sauf qu'il ne fonctionne que la moitié du temps !
- 5점 만점에 3점GAP 님, 3년 전No funciona bien con aplicaciones que tienen pop-up login.
No siempre está activa la aplicación.
En general es una buena aplicación pero cuesta activarla.
- 5점 만점에 3점Firefox 사용자 14293958 님, 3년 전The app is buggy. After Sept. 16 2020 update I cannot log into the app on my PC, have to use a one time password half the time
All of this looks legitimate. However, as with Google and Facebook, LogMeIn seeks to combine information collected through the app with information about me which that company will collect FROM OTHER SOURCES. Even if it's mostly for app functionality and marketing purposes. I don't need any more advertising or spam than I already get!
See for yourself: