- Ash 님, 10달 전5점 만점에 2점The service worked well up to the point they decided to allow it only to work on one device. That said, the extension and app often had issues. If the extension couldn't detect a network connection, the only way for it to connect would be to restart my browser, while I'm sure the trust token is also there for a reason, the option to allow it to 'time out' rather than logout would be useful, without having to go through fully re-aunthenticating. Unfortunately these changes are the reason I've now left LastPass and gone to another service.
- Guilherme Rosa 님, 10달 전5점 만점에 2점If you need more than 1 device free password manager, I would recommend Bitwarden. If not, or you have money to spend with things like this, you will be fine with LastPass.
- HoodedLime 님, 10달 전5점 만점에 2점Works ok on PC but Android version is pretty much a lottery. I did enjoy using it but they got greedy and restricted free use to only 1 device. So pointless to have it now, switched to Bitwarden which is free and even the premium version is way cheaper.
- Kali Mau 님, 일 년 전5점 만점에 2점Forcing everyone to buy this service now. If I wasn't so lazy and the idea of redoing all my passwords again, I'd leave.
If you want to use a password manager on multiple devices, don't get LastPass. They are raping you now.
- user 님, 일 년 전5점 만점에 2점USED to be a solid add-on for storing away passwords, attachments, and other goodies across all devices. I however can no longer recommend this to anyone not willing to pay a pretty penny. The recent update requires free-tier users to choose between using LastPass ONLY on Mobile devices (phone, IPad, Tablet, etc) or ONLY on Desktop (Starting Mar 16, 2021), which takes away an enormous use-case for most people including me. LastPass has bait-and-switched the entirety of its free-tier user-base that relies on this cross-device functionality and will no doubt continue to inflate its already ridiculous pricing plans for storing only a few kilobytes of your private data.
If you're fine with spending a pretty penny, then it is a fairly good password manager. However you can get the same experience elsewhere for much cheaper (or free).
- Firefox user 16689293 님, 일 년 전5점 만점에 2점Works, mostly, on Firefox/Windows. Excellent functionality, somewhat clunky. However quite broken on Android 11 even 6 months after launch. So if you want cross-platform support there are much better options (for a lot less money)
- scryptic 님, 일 년 전5점 만점에 2점This was my absolute favorite password manager until I recently received an email about upcoming changes that will FORCE me to use a different password manager. Unless I pay for premium, I will only be able to use LastPass on my computers OR my smartphone.
This completely defeats the usefulness and entire purpose of LastPass or any password manager for that matter. What a pathetic move for LastPass. I guess I'm saying Goodbye but I probably won't miss you.
- Firefox user 13994127 님, 일 년 전5점 만점에 2점Stopped working on mobile Firefox long ago, which is kinda useless so was already looking for alternatives. A change of policy recently means we can only use Lastpass on either mobile or PC, which I expect will alienate most of its users. Looks like it's on the way out and I've already moved to a new program, sounds a bit like WitBarden. Thank you for serving me all these years, Lastpass, goodbye.
- Firefox user 12348512 님, 일 년 전5점 만점에 2점Recent update just shows a vault with a spinning door all the time. Additionally, I have to accept the terms and conditions EVERY SINGLE TIME I check to see if the ad-on is still functioning. Deleting and reinstalling, hopefully that will resolve the issue.
- Ev 님, 일 년 전5점 만점에 2점Most-current version update has broken the extension. It no longer properly permits fingerprint logon, and it randomly signs you out within seconds of signing in. Lastpass seems to feel no urgency to correct. Truly Lastpass has gone downhill ever since its acquisition by Logmein.
I hope their underlying encryption and security are better than their sad overall software engineering.
- MWS 님, 일 년 전5점 만점에 2점This used to be a good password manager, but I'm finding that not only does it cause Firefox to run really slow (is it gathering data it shouldn't be in the background?), but it tends to conflict with Firefox's password manager making a frustrating situation where sometimes you can't fill out your login info properly. This needs to be revamped.
- Firefox user 14574443 님, 일 년 전5점 만점에 2점The app keeps "freezing" at an animation of a vault wheel turning which is preventing me from logging in or using LastPass. Usually I can navigate to the LastPass site (lastpass.com) and login there, somehow the extension catches up at that point and shows me as being logged in. It's annoying to have errors like this preventing me from logging in directly with the application nearly every time I open the browser.
- Whudunit 님, 일 년 전5점 만점에 2점I've tried loving this app, as there is a lot to love. However, the Auto Log out feature has been broken on Firefox for nine months. Since the last update, it SEEMS to have finally been fixed. However, NOW Lastpass logs me out 5 seconds after I've logged in. it doesn't matter HOW LONG I set the requirement length