Firefox 사용자 13952389 님의 리뷰
5점 만점에 1점Firefox 사용자 13952389 님, 3달 전
This add-on is meant to show a dialog window that provides links to the website and certain controls, at the moment all it shows is a small white window next to its icon when clicked.
- 5점 만점에 1점Jdd 님, 3일 전UNSAFE DO NOT USE, Unable to delete my account, or to login again, or to recover my password, dangerous app that steals banking information. AVOID LAST PASS AT ALL COST and in fact any other password cloud service, Passwords should be kept offiline and encrypted. THINK ABOUT IT? While who you hand your passwords to someoene else? WHEN THEY ARE ONLY MEANT FOR YOU!
- 5점 만점에 1점Firefox 사용자 14047124 님, 5일 전it got terrible to use. Happy I switched to bitwarden earlier. Kept it only as a back-up. Here are 2 HUGE reasons not to use it. First, you need to remember your email pass apart from lastpass, because it will constantly ask you to confirm it's actually you trying to log-in via email... so if you have your email pass saved in lastpass and don't remember it - you're F-word and gonna have to recover your email first... SECOND reason is you might actually not receive the login confirmation email from lastpass, then you just F-word and cannot do anything. NEVER USE IT if you do not want to lose all your passes.
- 5점 만점에 1점EricBrandt 님, 5일 전I've been a LastPass user for years and years. Through breach after breach after breach. I stuck it out. But this latest "upgrade" auto-populates fields on web forms and populates them again (and again and again and again) if you try deleting the data. Today, for the third time now, I had to uninstall LastPass in order to finish filling out a form on a website. I'm done. 1Password, here I come.
- 5점 만점에 1점Firefox 사용자 14369023 님, 10일 전No longer installs as an extension on Firefox. Message claims there is a "network problem" but gives no further information.
- 5점 만점에 1점Firefox 사용자 17826284 님, 11일 전This was a pretty decent app, worked well for what it was designed for. Except; It let itself be hacked last November, and then again, recently, it let an employee have access to its master vault from HIS home! So when his PC was hacked, the hacker gained access to the master vault and ALL the accounts. Granted, the hacker will now have to crack individual accounts by figuring out passwords, but that's not an impossible task by far. So, in less than four months, I changed passwords for some 250 accounts twice. After the second time, needless to say, I dumped this POS service. Oh, and by the way, take a quick look at their massive number of 5* reviews. Unlike the negative ones here, there are no narratives, just ratings. Feeling a need to stuff the ratings box, LastPass?