5점 만점에 1점slinkp 님, 2달 전
Paid member for years and about to give up. I don't know what happened to recent versions, but it no longer fills in login forms on any website, ever. The lastpass icon that appears in username and password fields now wants me to make a new account, always. The "fill" action is gone from the lastpass dropdown. Why did you kill the feature that made it at all useful? I now have to copy/paste passwords all the time. It's so frustrating.
- 5점 만점에 1점Shajirr 님, 15시간 전Do not install update 220.127.116.11, it completely breaks the extension!
Autofill doesn't work, can't copy login or password from an entry, extension button on the toolbar also stops working.
Roll back to a previous one
- 5점 만점에 1점Firefox 사용자 13027013 님, 2일 전Latest update I think it was in November 2022 has broken and changed many functionalities, no auto fill, no field form detection, no succesfull login detection, no website detection(it just says launch instead of the old fill button), and severall others, I have been using LP for 10+ years and this is just horrible. Maybe Iwill try removing the add onn completely and installing an old version.
- 5점 만점에 1점Brian 님, 2일 전The most recent release is a giant pile of regressions. Auto-fill doesn't work properly (it puts passwords in fields that aren't password fields -- specifically OTP fields), the workflow for selecting credentials in a field that doesn't auto populate is broken, and it now asks to save logins for all sorts of scenarios where it shouldn't (OTP in particular, but plenty of other dumb fields). I've no idea what changed in the past 10 days, but this is horrible.
- 5점 만점에 1점Jim Rockford, P.I. 님, 4일 전I just now added the Firefox add-on that has worked for me for years, after re-imaging Windows . But now, I am not getting the familiar interface. Instead, I get just two options, "Search your Vault" and "Vault". I do not want to use the vault. I want the old interface back. I just now tried it on Edge and that works perfectly, as before. What am I missing?
- 5점 만점에 1점ben_393 님, 5일 전Sadly not working after the most recent update! Clicking the icon in the toolbar does nothing anymore -- I have no way to log in. Autofill does not work. Switched to Bitwarden.
- 5점 만점에 2점Paul Everett 님, 6일 전The LastPass extension used to be usable in Firefox, but the latest version is buggy and slow at best. Passwords are very slow to populate or never populate at all. What LastPass calls "Password less" authentication is anything but password less
- 5점 만점에 1점jzniu 님, 7일 전Not sure why this addon keeps opening new tab rather than filling up forms on the current tab. Not sure if something became broken, due to configuration mistakes, or bug in new updates.
- 5점 만점에 2점Firefox 사용자 16096569 님, 10일 전I used LastPass for a few years on Firefox. In the beginning it worked very well; but now I want to abandon it for another password manager. LastPass does not detect logins often, does not detect password changes, etc... it is starting to get frustrated.