- 5점 만점에 5점Matt 님, 5년 전A great extension! I find it easier to read on the Kindle, and this does the job perfectly.
It's made by a group that's critical of the media and who keeps their eyes on the engine, another bonus!
- 5점 만점에 5점Firefox 사용자 13809470 님, 5년 전Great, much much better than Amazon official plugin (available for chrome). It works well for articles published by various journals as well as wikipedia articles!
- 5점 만점에 5점Grey-Black-White 님, 5년 전I frequently use this add-on to send various news articles or opinion pieces to my paperwhite. Even though sometimes its feature 'remember me' cookie does not work (it could be due to one of privacy add-ons that I have), but it works as expected. I had no problem with it so far. Plus, if I have encounter a paywall (which is rare), this add-on sometimes circumvents this problem as well.
- 5점 만점에 5점Amir Reza Khosroshahi 님, 5년 전This extension has made reading web content on kindle much easier. Greater idea, great implementation!
- 5점 만점에 3점Firefox 사용자 10964942 님, 5년 전It's an excellent add on, text detection and formatting is good as well. But for sending PDF files without a name (I have many documents on my kindle with "PDF" and "converted PDF" as filename) bugs me and I hope this will be updated with an option to chose a doc name.
- 5점 만점에 4점Hegel 님, 5년 전Very good addon - thanks a lot. Only thing lacking is some options to format text before sending. Any chance this could be possible in future update?
- 5점 만점에 1점Firefox 사용자 13404310 님, 5년 전The first and only time I tried to use the service, it didn't work. Nothing appeared on my kindle and nothing appeared on my "manage devices" page. Complete silence.
- 5점 만점에 3점Firefox 사용자 13356067 님, 5년 전I installed Push To kindle but it didn't place an icon in the top right, so I can't use it
- 5점 만점에 1점Firefox 사용자 12926039 님, 6년 전Doesn't work on Firefox android. Why?
개발자 답글6년 전에 게시됨Hi there, sorry about that. We recently converted the addon to the new WebExtensions format that Mozilla is moving to. When we submitted it, it was marked as compatible with all platforms (including Android). Having looked into it now, it appears this is not the case. According to Mozilla docs, "Add-ons that work with desktop Firefox do not automatically work in Firefox for Android" - https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/Add-ons/Firefox_for_Android
I've just removed Android from the compatibility section. Hopefully this gets reflected on the site and it's no longer shown as compatible.
We do offer Push to Kindle as an Android app that's compatible with Firefox and other browsers and apps (we are placed as an option in the list of 'share' destinations). I think it's a better option for mobile as it's designed to be used from small devices. It is, however, not free like this extension.