- 5점 만점에 1점Diego 님, 6달 전Avast bought this extension and didn't update the developer (still showing as developed by Kiko). Avast is known to sell users data to third party companies. DO NOT INSTALL
- 5점 만점에 1점Firefox 사용자 17436657 님, 6달 전All my home dogs have avast!
Use the open source fork "I still don't care about cookies"
- 5점 만점에 1점Firefox 사용자 14564543 님, 6달 전Do not install! The original author no longer controls this addon. It was taken over by some company that probably intends to monetize the project's popularity. The current maintainer cannot be trusted.
You need to use "I still don't care about cookies" instead of this one. Note the word "still". That's the continuation of the original project.
You know how you're supposed to use "uBlock origin" instead of "uBlock" since the original project was hijacked and ruined? Yeah, same story here.
- 5점 만점에 1점Amaryllis5967 님, 6달 전It used to be an amazing extension but Avast acquired it so now it's better to not have this one installed at all. I now use and recommend 'I still don't care about cookies' which is an open source fork
- 5점 만점에 1점Juergen6677 님, 6달 전A few weeks after it has been purchased by Avast, no new sites are recognized, and even the old sites require cookie acknowledges again.
I bet Avast is preparing a "Pro" version with a subscription.
- 5점 만점에 1점tinywill 님, 6달 전me and my homies hate avast
use this instead https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/istilldontcareaboutcookies/
- 5점 만점에 1점Monochrome 님, 6달 전Extension bought by Avast. Congrats to the devs for making their deserved money, but it's better to move on to another extension.
- 5점 만점에 1점Hlidskjalf 님, 6달 전Now owned by the cancer that is Avast? Time to move on to other another add-on.
- 5점 만점에 1점Sean 님, 6달 전Extension bought by Avast. Steals and sells your data. Malware. Download the open source forked version here instead:
- 5점 만점에 5점Juraj Mäsiar 님, 6달 전As addon developer I have to congratulate you for "winning the Avast as sponsor" and thus not being poor anymore! :)
And regarding other people here worrying about safety - as long as there is a "Recommended" badge by Firefox, I have a full trust in this addon :)
Thank you for making my life easier Kiko!