- 5점 만점에 2점starlinguk 님, 2일 전I had this extension on Chrome where it worked perfectly. I never saw a cookie request on my PC. But it just doesn't work on Firefox, I'm bombarded with obnoxious cookie pop-ups.
- 5점 만점에 2점MC WBH 님, 14일 전What in the love of all that is holy! IDK I really don't care about you selling out or whatever, at least not enough to warrant a ****** popup tab. I was gonna give one star because I though it popped up twice, but I guess the second time was on an another device.
If it was a small popup bubble around the extension icon half the people woulDN'T CARE!!
- 5점 만점에 2점Jumpy 님, 14일 전Although this add-on will surely continue to work as it has always done in regards to removing cookie warnings.
The simple fact that it's been acquired by Avast Software s.r.o., means concerns toward user data being sold and used without consent just skyrocketed.
From a usability point-of-view It's still a great add-on. But from a user privacy point-of-view it just hit rock bottom.
Personally I'm jumping ship and going with an alternative instead since I value my privacy.
- 5점 만점에 2점gamerz651 님, 19일 전wow! youtube doesn't load videos anymore with this addon.
--> i really think that hide a cookies message is not the best solution, i prefer accept automatically a cookie message better than hide a cookies message, it is what the name of this addon means, isn't it?
for me "i don't care about cookies" = "accept them"
and NOT "don't answer the question and hide it..." because this leads to bugs...
- 5점 만점에 2점Firefox 사용자 13516608 님, 6달 전I'VE HAD THIS ON MY BROWSE FOR QUITE A WHILE BUT STILL SEE COOKIE POP-UPS. READING THE RELEASE NOTES I SEE THAT IT SAYS "The EU regulations require that any website using tracking cookies must get user's permission before installing them".
I'M IN THE US, DOES THIS EXTENSION ONLY WORK IN THE EU? THANKS I'LL TAKE NOTE NEXT TIME IT HAPPENS.
- 5점 만점에 2점Emtu 님, 2년 전I like what it does but I don't like the begging notification. This addon should not need notifications at all.
개발자 답글2년 전에 게시됨They are rarely used, once a year probably. Too much time is invested into updating the extension so I used the less intrusive way possible to remind users they have it (and benefit from it) for free. I'm not happy with the solution either though.
- 5점 만점에 2점Paul 님, 3년 전Since the 2-3 latest updates, this extension becomes unusable in more and more websites.
i.e., I can't access to my bank account "La Banque Postale" because the login page appears as a white page. "I don't care about cookies" blocks the window.
Since yesterday December 29, 2019, the YouTube sharing window can't open because "I don't care about cookies" blocks the opening window and it endlessly swirls. Unfortunately I can't send a screenshot here. Though I have to rate this below the average.
- 5점 만점에 2점Aragorn 님, 3년 전I am going to uninstall this extension unfortunately due to the send policy of sending custom headers to websites as explained at https://www.i-dont-care-about-cookies.eu/cookie-installing-permission-header/ (another reviewer pointed this out)
- 5점 만점에 2점em1o 님, 5년 전not reliable, ie: gocomics.com eu notify still pops up.
개발자 답글5년 전에 게시됨I don't see the eu cookie warning unless I disable the extension on that domain, so, you have either whitelisted it or the extension doesn't work at all for you.
Btw when you see a cookie warning, you can report it to me. Right click on the page and choose "I dont care about cookies" > "Report a cookie warning" from the context menu. gocomics.com has never been reported to me.