- Firefox 사용자 13516608 님, 3달 전5점 만점에 2점I'VE HAD THIS ON MY BROWSE FOR QUITE A WHILE BUT STILL SEE COOKIE POP-UPS. READING THE RELEASE NOTES I SEE THAT IT SAYS "The EU regulations require that any website using tracking cookies must get user's permission before installing them".
I'M IN THE US, DOES THIS EXTENSION ONLY WORK IN THE EU? THANKS I'LL TAKE NOTE NEXT TIME IT HAPPENS.
- Emtu 님, 2년 전5점 만점에 2점I like what it does but I don't like the begging notification. This addon should not need notifications at all.They are rarely used, once a year probably. Too much time is invested into updating the extension so I used the less intrusive way possible to remind users they have it (and benefit from it) for free. I'm not happy with the solution either though.
- Paul 님, 2년 전5점 만점에 2점Since the 2-3 latest updates, this extension becomes unusable in more and more websites.
i.e., I can't access to my bank account "La Banque Postale" because the login page appears as a white page. "I don't care about cookies" blocks the window.
Since yesterday December 29, 2019, the YouTube sharing window can't open because "I don't care about cookies" blocks the opening window and it endlessly swirls. Unfortunately I can't send a screenshot here. Though I have to rate this below the average.
- Aragorn 님, 3년 전5점 만점에 2점I am going to uninstall this extension unfortunately due to the send policy of sending custom headers to websites as explained at https://www.i-dont-care-about-cookies.eu/cookie-installing-permission-header/ (another reviewer pointed this out)
- em1o 님, 5년 전5점 만점에 2점not reliable, ie: gocomics.com eu notify still pops up.
개발자 답글5년 전에 게시됨I don't see the eu cookie warning unless I disable the extension on that domain, so, you have either whitelisted it or the extension doesn't work at all for you.
Btw when you see a cookie warning, you can report it to me. Right click on the page and choose "I dont care about cookies" > "Report a cookie warning" from the context menu. gocomics.com has never been reported to me.