- 5점 만점에 2점rokejulianlockhart 님, 19일 전I can't automatically accept all cookies. I have to reject them. No obvious bugtracker or public code repository with source control.
- 5점 만점에 2점dissy 님, 3달 전The extension works most of the time. Even though it need a few seconds until the cookie banner disapears. The reason why I can only give two stars: It claims it would reject cookies automatically. But in the seconds the banner is visible, you can see that it allows most of the cookies automatically. And you can't prevent it. I don't like that and wouldn't choose that manually.
- 5점 만점에 2점Firefox 사용자 16148634 님, 8달 전Fino ad una certa data ha funzionato. Su Firefox ora non funziona più. In particolare, usando il motore di ricerca DuckDukGo, all'avvio di una ricerca, compare sempre il disclaimer Google col quale accettare i cookies oppure no
- 5점 만점에 2점starlinguk 님, 8달 전I had this extension on Chrome where it worked perfectly. I never saw a cookie request on my PC. But it just doesn't work on Firefox, I'm bombarded with obnoxious cookie pop-ups.
- 5점 만점에 2점InsaneGuyIGuess 님, 8달 전Everyone says that I should remove this cause a trash company bought it. Big sad
- 5점 만점에 2점MC WBH 님, 8달 전What in the love of all that is holy! IDK I really don't care about you selling out or whatever, at least not enough to warrant a ****** popup tab. I was gonna give one star because I though it popped up twice, but I guess the second time was on an another device.
If it was a small popup bubble around the extension icon half the people woulDN'T CARE!!
- 5점 만점에 2점Jumpy 님, 8달 전Although this add-on will surely continue to work as it has always done in regards to removing cookie warnings.
The simple fact that it's been acquired by Avast Software s.r.o., means concerns toward user data being sold and used without consent just skyrocketed.
From a usability point-of-view It's still a great add-on. But from a user privacy point-of-view it just hit rock bottom.
Personally I'm jumping ship and going with an alternative instead since I value my privacy.
- 5점 만점에 2점Firefox 사용자 16836305 님, 8달 전Loved this add-on and will miss it, but I will not keep using it post-acquisition.
- 5점 만점에 2점VersalEszett 님, 8달 전Used to be one of the better anti-cookie-banner add-ons, but is not trustworthy anymore after the acquisition.
- 5점 만점에 2점Havok 님, 8달 전Love that the developer got paid. Not using it now that its been bought by Avast.
- 5점 만점에 2점Firefox 사용자 17567729 님, 8달 전Great Addon, but the random popping up tab is pretty annoying. y u do dat?
- 5점 만점에 2점gamerz651 님, 9달 전wow! youtube doesn't load videos anymore with this addon.
--> i really think that hide a cookies message is not the best solution, i prefer accept automatically a cookie message better than hide a cookies message, it is what the name of this addon means, isn't it?
for me "i don't care about cookies" = "accept them"
and NOT "don't answer the question and hide it..." because this leads to bugs...
- 5점 만점에 2점Firefox 사용자 13516608 님, 일 년 전I'VE HAD THIS ON MY BROWSE FOR QUITE A WHILE BUT STILL SEE COOKIE POP-UPS. READING THE RELEASE NOTES I SEE THAT IT SAYS "The EU regulations require that any website using tracking cookies must get user's permission before installing them".
I'M IN THE US, DOES THIS EXTENSION ONLY WORK IN THE EU? THANKS I'LL TAKE NOTE NEXT TIME IT HAPPENS.
개발자 답글일 년 전에 게시됨It works in the US as well. Feel free to send examples where it doesn't work to email@example.com and I'll check them all. Thanks!
- 5점 만점에 2점Xerod 님, 2년 전This addon was so fantastic but now it need urgently updated because it doesn´t work as good as before! Firefox ver. 89.0.2 Developer please fix it ;)
- 5점 만점에 2점Kerner 님, 2년 전Works pretty well in Windows 10 but freezes Firefox (83.0) regularly in Linux Mint 19.3 Xfce, requiring a hard re-start.