- 5점 만점에 1점Amaryllis5967 님, 하루 전It used to be an amazing extension but Avast acquired it so now it's better to not have this one installed at all. I now use and recommend 'I still don't care about cookies' which is an open source fork
- 5점 만점에 1점Juergen6677 님, 2일 전A few weeks after it has been purchased by Avast, no new sites are recognized, and even the old sites require cookie acknowledges again.
I bet Avast is preparing a "Pro" version with a subscription.
- 5점 만점에 1점Sean 님, 6일 전Extension bought by Avast. Steals and sells your data. Malware. Download the open source forked version here instead:
- 5점 만점에 5점Juraj Mäsiar 님, 8일 전As addon developer I have to congratulate you for "winning the Avast as sponsor" and thus not being poor anymore! :)
And regarding other people here worrying about safety - as long as there is a "Recommended" badge by Firefox, I have a full trust in this addon :)
Thank you for making my life easier Kiko!
- 5점 만점에 1점dun 님, 17일 전Bought by Avast which has a history of selling out user data. Just remove it if you care and use trustworthy extensions like uBlock Origin.
Simply use uBlock Origin's annoyances to block annoying cookie banners. uBlock settings > Filter lists > Annoyances. Check the boxes at AdGuard Annoyances and on others for your liking, hit Apply changes and Update now and you are good to go without having to worry about your user data.