- 5점 만점에 2점USER-EXPERIENCEONLY 님, 21일 전Doesn't work half the time. Still getting messages from browser that website is insecure due to not https. I guess the "developers" need to look up the definition of "everywhere". I want an addon that does not allow man in the middle attackes and sniffing due to no https protocol. This one doesn't
- 5점 만점에 2점Firefox 사용자 14158621 님, 일 년 전The extension does as advertised, but I can say with certainty that it is inherently inconvenient.
There are some websites with a certificate that default to http, but once loaded as https it does not work whatsoever. I encountered far more 404 errors than I would have if I hadn't installed this extension.
Another thing bothering me is that HTTPS Everywhere will try to load a website in https even if the certificate has expired which makes that all the more pointless since an expired certificate is as good as no certificate whatsoever.
It was widely recommended to me by security and privacy enthusiasts and I can state with certainty that I do not recommend it, it is far more cumbersome than it has worth and usefulness under those circumstances.
- 5점 만점에 2점kthywin 님, 일 년 전I would love for it to work for me, but I have just had two sites I was trying to get to, blocked because they don't have https sites! Since I can't get to these sites with it, I will have to discontinue it for now. I will try it again!!
- 5점 만점에 2점JohnMichaels 님, 2년 전The name of this add-on is very misleading, if a website has not already setup HTTPS this add-on does nothing. And in 2020 it is extremely rare for a website to have setup HTTPS but still use an unecrypted HTTP. This add-on does nothing to 99% of the websites people visit.
- 5점 만점에 2점Rulatir 님, 4년 전Doesn't work with imaves. When I load a page over HTTPS that has images in it with insecure http:// urls, I expect these src attributes to be converted in DOM, so that the browser will no longer display the yellow exclamation mark warning me about mixed content. I can see even in the console that these images STILL load through HTTP. They only load through HTTPS when I do right click -> show image.
Additionally, the preferences page is mostly useless. It _hints_ that there is more functionality (some kind of "rules"), but there is no way to edit those, or the way to do so is undiscoverable.