Firefox 부가 기능에 오신것을 환영합니다.
수천가지 다양한 기능과 스타일을 선택해서 Firefox를 원하는 대로 만들어 보세요.닫기
부가 기능 정보
By default the histogram is generated based on the sum of all 3 RGB color channels. Additionally the histogram for each of the 3 color channels can be shown. Some statistics about the histogram are also shown.
* Grayscale histogram
* Option to select the way the grayscale histogram is calculated
* all color channels have the same weight
* the color channels are weighted according to the human perception (gray = 0.299*red + 0.587*green + 0.114*blue)
* shows histograms for each color channel
* shows statistics about the histogram: min, max, mean, median
* optional hiding of the statistics
* optional support for multiple histogram windows besides each other
* shows the individual value and its number of occurrences, when the user moves the mouse over the histogram