enables more AeroGlass effects on the default
Firefox skin.AeroGlass must be enabled in Windows 7/Vista!
Many menus, toolbars and windows are transparent but transparency is not possible everywhere.Preferences
- enable/disable Glass effects
- enable/disable Glass effects and use custom tabs
- enable/disable Glass effects and use "GMF tabs"
- enable/disable Glass effects and use alt. tabs
- enable/disable dropdownmenu black/white text colors/shadows
- enable/disable toolbar black/white text colors/shadows
- enable/disable white tab text
- enable/disable higher tabs
- enable/disable combined favicon/closebutton
- enable/disable white toolbar buttons
- enable/disable menu seperator
- enable/disable higher bookmarks toolbarNote
- Use "Glass with custom tabs", if tab background is being altered by another extension.
- Sometimes Windows doesn't allow dropdown menus to be transparent after installation. To solve this Firefox has to be restarted. Its not a bug of this extension, but how Windows renders "Glass" areas. Transparent "New Tab"/"about:blank"/"about:newtab"
The "Stylish"-extension has to be installed and enabled (no need to setup there anything), because GMF uses its feature to make those pages transparent.This addon only works on Windows 7 and Windows Vista, so don't try it on other OSs, it won't work.Windows 8
Windows 8 does not offer AeroGlass by default, but Aero Glass for Win8
can restore window transparency.GlassMyBird
Interested in "Glass" for your favorite mail client? If yes, GlassMyBird
may be something for you.https://addons.mozilla.org/addon/glassmybird/Add-on Compatibility Reporter
If you have any problems, please contact me via email (provided inside my profile) or go to the support forum. Wrong bugreports
via "Add-on compatibility Reporter" extension without any comments or bugdescription are not helpful to anyone.