- Aradenatorix 님, 3년 전5점 만점에 4점Me ha gustado, es la mejor aplicación de gestos que he encontrado en Firefox. Tiene unas opciones de personalización bárbaras que ya quisiera tener cualquier navegador de esos que ya incorporan gestos del ratón por defecto.
Tiene sus limitaciones y algunos problemas como todo software, sin embargo, vale la pena probar esta extensión.
- Firefox user 14128982 님, 3년 전5점 만점에 4점В Firefox 61.0 не открывается домашняя страница "about:home" ! :( Исправьте пожалуйста. В остальном расширение работает хорошо! :)Hey.
For security reasons, Mozilla has moved "about: home" to their privileged URLs.
Thus, it is no longer possible to create this URL.
For more information look here: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1468191
or here: https://github.com/Robbendebiene/Gesturefy/issues/305
- charles.ee 님, 3년 전5점 만점에 4점Feature-wise and simplicity-wise, this is my favorite gesture extension.
However, recently it just stops working for no reason. I find myself having to disable/enable the extension to get it working again, which is pretty frustrating. There doesn't seem to be any pattern (initially I thought some sites blocked it, like how you can't gesture on the add-ons page).Hey.
You are welcome to write an issue, including information on which pages it concerns, which addons you have installed, or if they are specific gestures.
Otherwise, we can not help you if there is no pattern :/
- CookyHR 님, 4년 전5점 만점에 4점Great! You got the "firegestures" working again.
I see the same gesturefy now works in different versions of the FireFox too .
Now only one request (for now?)
So that 'd be PERFECT if I could - somehow -
- "export" the setings of gestures chosen/configured in one profile,
then transfer that to another machine / user profile / whatever,
- and import it again .
i do have a 32bit "ESR" and quantum-64bit version of FF on this machine, an quantum version on another
That one is running macos, so probably some stuff will work differently there too.
( FireIE never worked on Mac, and a FireSafari didn't exist)
- Firefox user 13676642 님, 4년 전5점 만점에 4점If you can't add the pop-up search feature because it needs additional API why don't you add on the settings page the possibility to assign different gestures to different search engines ? There's only one search engine option you added why not allow more search engines to be added so we can assign different gestures to different search engines ? That should be easy and I actually use another extension that just allows me to do that.
- Firefox user 13078201 님, 4년 전5점 만점에 4점Very annoying feature is when you set your gesture and it's clashing with another, you don't know which one it clashes with. No way to default override either.