- 5점 만점에 3점Firefox 사용자 5793121 님, 3년 전Excuse me, who can teach me how to write a script, hard to write it.
ex. I want "ctrl+B" key event can open the sidebar.
- 5점 만점에 3점La Mo 님, 5년 전It takes few seconds to response which is very annoyance. Go to Top and Go to Bottom are 2 gestures getting this bug.
- 5점 만점에 3점Firefox 사용자 13619763 님, 5년 전I would like to know why "save media as" gesture doesn't work anymore?
- 5점 만점에 3점ErmineMD 님, 5년 전Расширение само по себе хорошее, но замедляет загрузку страниц на четверть секунды. Примерно. Особенно заметно, если нажимать кнопки вперёд-назад и смотреть на индикатор загрузки страницы. Без этого расширения лёгкая страница загружается почти мгновенно. С этим расширением — с задержкой. Аналогичное расширение Gesturefy (которое рекомендуется Mozilla) задержку не вносит. Другие мои 14 расширений тоже не вносят.
- 5점 만점에 3점Red Fox 님, 5년 전Seems to work, but one drawback make me to uninstall this add-on. After the gesture "Back" - move mouse from right to left it seems that something makes the status of "Ctrl" key as "pressed infinitely". So after this gesture the mouse wheel works as the Zoom In-Out of page instead of normal scrolling. Maybe I should change something in add-on options, but I have not found anything to correct this problem.
개발자 답글5년 전에 게시됨This is a known conflict with Zoom Page WE
Disable the wheel zoom feature in that extension
- 5점 만점에 3점PeterCPH 님, 5년 전Its okay. but definitely not as good as the good old fire gestures in pre-quantum firefox. It doesnt work on all kind of pages. E.x. not this page.
- 5점 만점에 3점Firefox 사용자 13078201 님, 5년 전Nice & simple, I like it.
However, it leaves the r-click menu open after a tab close; that's rather annoying.
- 5점 만점에 3점Keith Conover 님, 5년 전Great extension, except it disables the two-factor authentication for the University of Pittsburgh (pitt.edu) and so I can't use it. Sigh.
- 5점 만점에 3점Sinica 님, 5년 전For the most part does what limited gestures I require to navigate through my usual browsing, however one of my most used gestures, and what I use Firefox primarily for, "Save Media As" keeps opening to the downloads folder. It would be great if we could have this open to your last saved to folder . As it is, I have to resort to having to right click, then save image as just so I'd go automatically to my last saved folder, making this gesture completely useless.
- 5점 만점에 3점xxxxx 님, 5년 전I needed smt more simple to assign rocker gestures. Drawings are cool, but won't be using them often. Overall, I don't like it, but it works.
- 5점 만점에 3점Firefox 사용자 13539528 님, 5년 전The add-on currently cannot work in every tab and has less gesture instructions than firegesture like it cannot support history tabs pop-up.
Since there is no further information about the updating of firegesture, I hope foxy gestures can fully replace it FF57 in the future.
- 5점 만점에 3점Outerlimit 님, 5년 전Although an excellent add-on, I am encountering following issues:
1. When you install it, on a brand new fresh install of Firefox, the built in gestures are mysteriously missing at times. You have to uninstall/reinstall it couple of times to get them back.
2. No way to open Multiple selected links using gestures.
Would appreciate if these things can be looked into by developer. Thanks for the addon