- 5점 만점에 2점j sz 님, 6달 전Unfortunately it does not work well on ubuntu 22.04 since Wayland replaced X. When browser is freshly started, it works for a while, after it aprox. 15. minutes of usage it breaks and the gestures are no longer recognized, then it needs a browser restart. It's pretty annoying you're forced to restart your browser when you're in the middle of something and have a dozen tabs opened already.
- 5점 만점에 2점ginnsa 님, 일 년 전performance isn't optimal. It lags on twitch and other pages. Sometimes it doesn't catch the drag and just does its own thing. Gesturefy seems to be doing a better job.
- 5점 만점에 2점Михаил 님, 3년 전Does not work on Debian 9 with Firefox 68.2 with both right and left buttons.
Then again, I had none of these issues with any gesture addon before Firefox Quantum which seemed to ruin the efficiency of many add-ons.
- 5점 만점에 2점Tobz 님, 5년 전Works really well. Only gripe is the amount of permissions it asks for.
You definitely don't need all those mate.
Will 5 star once permissions are reduced to only the necessary ones.I explained why I needed the permissions in the description. Anyway, now that I moved to optional permissions it not an issue anymore.
- 5점 만점에 2점Firefox 사용자 13529669 님, 5년 전Seems to work for what I do (just forward and back) but it leaves the right-click menu present on the screen each time. Since I have to dismiss it with extra movements, not sure that the gesture really helps now. Old firegesture didn't have this problem. This is on linux.
- 5점 만점에 2점Firefox 사용자 13480140 님, 5년 전Eigentlich sehr angenehm gestaltet, erkennt leider bei mir die rechte Maustaste als Gesture-Button nicht. Daher für mich unbrauchbar
- 5점 만점에 2점Firefox 사용자 13479059 님, 5년 전OK I guess, but the permissions it requires seem excessive and it doesn't work in new tab pages or any FF Preferences or add-on pages. I'll be on the lookout for a replacement PDQ.
- 5점 만점에 2점Resonant Flux 님, 5년 전Doesn't work with this page, or any of the Firefox preferences pages, or a clean new tab
- 5점 만점에 2점Firefox 사용자 13449590 님, 5년 전Doesn't works with Firefox 57. Setting window is simply blank (strictly saying, it's title only: "Foxy Gestures Options").
- 5점 만점에 2점Thany 님, 5년 전Doesn't work in a new tab. Speaking of which, a new tab, in my config, is supposed to open speed dial. Ctrl+T does that, but this addons somehow doesn't do that. Just do Ctrl+T, okay?
Also doesn't work in the addons tab, or in the preferences.
Also the rocker gesture is missing. (Hold left + press right -> forward, hold right + press left -> backward)
Also why is the config UI so...? For instance, why is the mouse button drop down as wide as my screen??
A LOT of work is still needed.Your problem with the UI aside, everything else you've mentioned is web extensions limitations. Not working on internal pages is stated in bold right up there in the addon description. Rocker gestures are work-in-progress and will arrive eventually.
- 5점 만점에 2점Zoidberg 님, 6년 전On some pages the gesture mode seems to activate itself automatically and you keep making one gesture.
Also, I haven't found the option to "roll over" the tabs.
개발자 답글6년 전에 게시됨Can you describe your issue on GitHub so I can try to debug it? And what does "roll over" the tabs mean?