Firefox 부가 기능에 오신것을 환영합니다.
수천가지 다양한 기능과 스타일을 선택해서 Firefox를 원하는 대로 만들어 보세요.닫기
부가 기능 정보
- One click backup from the Toolbar.
- Schedule automatic backups on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis. Can also be configured to backup on Firefox startup and/or shutdown.
- Save backups in time-stamped folders to easily identify when the backups were created. Specify how many folders you wish to keep and FEBE removes the oldest.
- Backup reminder. FEBE can alert you if a backup has not been completed in a specified number of days.
- Comprehensive results report with links to the author’s extension/theme homepages.
- User-defined backups. Make backups of virtually any file or folder - Firefox related or not. Just specify what to backup and FEBE does the rest.
- Extensive built-in help files. Just click the little blue information icons in FEBE options.
- Verify your extension directory. Upgrading Firefox versions sometimes leaves garbage in the extensions directory. FEBE can clean it up.
- Quick Backup. You can quickly backup as many or as few individual extensions/themes as you like. They can be saved together in a single, installable xpi file (Similar to CLEO).
- … and more!
Once installed, FEBE is available from the Firefox Tools menu. An icon can be placed on the toolbar via (right-click on toolbar) > Customize...
FEBE for Thunderbird (TEBE) beta is being upgraded to work on the latest Tb releases. It is available here.
Important: If you are upgrading from a previous FEBE major version or upgrading from a older Firefox version, you should clear your previous settings. Go to Tools > FEBE > FEBE Options > Advanced > Clear FEBE preferences.
*** NOTE: It appears that my regular support forum cannot be accessed from certain countries. If you cannot access my regular forum, please try my alternate support forum at http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=2927423
FEBE v8.9.3 compatibility issue: If Firefox automatically updated FEBE to v8.9.3, it most likely disabled it claiming it is not compatible with Fx 49.0.2. This is a problem on Mozilla's end and I am trying to get it resolved. In the meantime, please see this thread in my support forum for a work-around.