- Rob 님, 5년 전5점 만점에 2점I really like this add-on but the context menu you can't hide is really annoying. Not even a third party menu editor seems to work. This would be a 4 or 5 star add-on in my book if I could control how "intrusive" the add-on was.
- Firefox user 12884631 님, 5년 전5점 만점에 2점Every single release I had to reinstall presious version 6.9.3 to make it work....What are you doing, trying to kill your business?
개발자 답글5년 전에 게시됨Hi Robert,
Thom here from the Evernote Support team. I understand that you are having trouble running newer versions of the Web Clipper. I'd be happy to help. Could you submit a request here so I can take a deeper look into this issue with you?
1. Submit a ticket here: https://www.evernote.com/SupportLogin.action
2. Select App Store Reviews from the drop down menu
3. Include a brief description of your issue
Thom - Evernote Support
- Firefox user 12778590 님, 5년 전5점 만점에 2점It looks like there have been some significant changes in the way Web Clipper interacts with browsers and it looks like, for many users, this has made it unusable. Apparently, now it only works if all cookies are allowed, which is unacceptable.
I can't imagine how this change was necessary. It looks like yet another case of developers feeling the need to endlessly/pointlessly tinker with a perfectly good product.
In the meantime, I've downgraded to a previous version, but my keyboard shortcut no longer works with it.
- Firefox user 12288855 님, 5년 전5점 만점에 2점Since 6.9.3 I can't login to the addon on IceDragon 50. Authorization in new window passed successful but addon can't see it and opens the authorization window again and again.
Still use 6.2 version, it's stable.
- Firefox user 12706921 님, 5년 전5점 만점에 2점Making use of a password safe, keepass, I have to look up an d fill in my credentials every time again, as I use very long generated passwords unable to remember.
As of the latest version I am getting ClearClick warnings.
- Firefox user 12698122 님, 5년 전5점 만점에 2점Yes .. if for nostalgia sake .. you miss those irritating as hell pop ups and unders .. this will be an awesome app ..
The best part .. you CANNOT disable them!
The only saving grace is that the clipping is pretty decent.
- Lynx__ 님, 5년 전5점 만점에 2점Really useful, but annoying to use.
* Please enable clipping to local app.
* Please enable (as in chrome ext) "create new notebook" in drop down.
Please make it possible to register username and password in evernote-settings in about:addons. It is so frustrating to log in every time.
- Steve 님, 5년 전5점 만점에 2점The new version seems to introduce some new features, but I no longer stay logged in as I did with previous versions...which means logging in (with 2-step authentication) every single time I open a browser window. Paid subscription here, and admittedly a little frustrated.
- Vlad Adminov 님, 5년 전5점 만점에 2점Совсем испортились! Сначала отказались от Clearly, теперь поломали и дополнение.
Пользуюсь этим дополнением уже 2 года. Все было нормально. Последние два дня при каждом открытии Firefox выдает страницу руководства и забывает логин и пароль. (последние две недели ничего в настройках не менялось)
Evernote produtcs became worse and worse. Recently they drops Clearly. Now the Webclipper became more buggy.
I've been using this addon 2 years without any problems. But last couple of days it forgets login/password and shows me first page-about-webclipper on EVERY Firefox start.
(I've not changed any settings last two weeks).