ffu12345 님의 리뷰
5점 만점에 1점ffu12345 님, 8달 전
Force you to login to an account in Evernote web site to permit you to use this addon because this addons force you to save all your captures to your account. Big danger to your privacy!!!!!
- 5점 만점에 1점DCGeorge 님, 2달 전This add-on is broken. I've deleted and reinstalled it twice, and it doesn't launch or provide error messages.
EDIT: To be fair, it does do something: It hangs forever on "Loading Web Clipper," which prompted me to delete and reinstall it in the first place. I've reloaded the tab I was trying to save, and Evernote is now doing that rather than just sitting there.
- 5점 만점에 4점colorCD 님, 3달 전It technically works for what it's supposed to do, but appears to have optimization issues for Firefox. It works for my use case, collecting tidbits of data quickly, but I don't see someone being able to use it heavily through this web extension.
What I have encountered as of currently:
-The web client sometimes crashes when you paste content from one note into another. When stopping and reloading the web client, it takes upwards of 30 seconds to load back up. Firefox is the only thing running on my mid-range computer.
-The extension itself takes an unnecessary amount of time to load. Sometimes, it won't load at all. Restarting Firefox fixes this, but the point of a web clipper is to make things faster, no?
This extension must be the HQ of corporate minimalism and creativity death, I'll be honest. And it's not optimized, either. But you know what, it works, and I'll take that.
- 5점 만점에 1점DRP 님, 3달 전Mac0S10.15.7/clipper 7.29.2, utilisateur Premium depuis 2014.
Le clipper ne marche plus. Cet outil jadis génial est de pire en pire.
개발자 답글3달 전에 게시됨Bonjour, je suis désolé de voir que le Web Clipper ne fonctionne plus de votre côté. Afin de vous assister avec ce problème, pouvez-vous envoyer un email à email@example.com en incluant “Avis Firefox Web Clipper” dans l’objet de l’email? Nous reviendrons vers vous dès réception. Merci d’avance !
- 5점 만점에 3점DrKC 님, 4달 전It is about half-way there, just like when I last reviewed it 6 years ago..I get inconsistent behavior if I select text and then right click it vs. if I select the same text and then click on the widget..
They also need to make the experience of clipping comparable on all the different platforms. It should not matter if I am clipping something using my Android phone, iPad, or Linux workstation.
- 5점 만점에 1점Keystone 님, 4달 전Evernote Web Clipper not working in Firefox for macOS
Evernote Web Clipper has stopped working, or even showing up at all, in Firefox. Just upgraded to FF 107.0.1 (64-bit) on macOS, uninstalled and reinstalled Evernote Web Clipper. No Love.
If Evernote doesn't have Web Clipper, why use Evernote with the alternatives available?
- 5점 만점에 1점Firefox 사용자 15227194 님, 5달 전dud icon now, Logged in, uninstalled and reinstalled, doesn't do anything, non -functional release
- 5점 만점에 4점Potato_Head 님, 7달 전The extensions working great but i think it's still missing some features.
For example, there are no shortcuts and you can't create ones for certain actions. And i wish they can add the ability to add multiple selections to the same note instead of creating a note for every one.
Nonetheless it's working great.