- Firefox user 14400506 님, 3년 전5점 만점에 3점It used to work great until a few days ago, the quality settings need to be turned on and adjusted manually each time i watch a video.
Can this please be fixed?
Otherwise, its a great adon
- Firefox user 14331186 님, 3년 전5점 만점에 3점Only thing i'm missing in this extension is default movie speed to be tickable and could be turned off, sometimes i watch movies on 2.0 and sometimes i watch on 1.0 but this addon is forcing videos to play at default speed not last speed it was played on. I would really love this feature. 3/5 for now
- Firefox user 14291669 님, 3년 전5점 만점에 3점It's great, except for the fact that my videos would start to stutter when I made the playback speed faster. Stuttering gone when I removed the extension so yeah.... too bad I guess.
- Hush 님, 3년 전5점 만점에 3점3 stars because this add-on removes the option for me to comment on Youtube videos. Perhaps I'm missing something in the settings, but I've scoured them for something that looks related, and found nothing.
Otherwise it's great. No ads, no annotations.
- Laserbeak 님, 3년 전5점 만점에 3점The auto-pause isn't available or is missing —I like my YouTube vids stopped when viewing them so I have time to view the description or make a decision —also make the buffering stop if possible.
- Magandy 님, 4년 전5점 만점에 3점Please add the OPEN ALL LINKS, including the THUMBNAILS video links in a different tab. I would give you 5 starts, but this is really missing. TMPlus used to do this, and I really miss this feature. I don't like the other video links to use the same page I am on.