ismael29h 님의 리뷰
- 5점 만점에 1점kcufuoyeid 님, 2일 전The license is too restrictive. DOn't get it to your head, Not many would fork the code even if it was open source. You're just modifying YouTube. There's nothing unique or special about you. I bet this looks good on your resume though.
- 5점 만점에 5점y y 님, 4일 전It might be better if I could have found the 'disable' button of 'Mini player' on the control bar.
- 5점 만점에 5점Firefox 사용자 15166984 님, 5일 전I wonder if you could add a toggle to add @handles next to display names on comments, similar to how Twitter displays it.
- 5점 만점에 5점Mhytron 님, 5일 전This extension is youtube's whole font end. Only being able to browse through comments timestamps thanks to the extension's minireproductor and a custom script called "Youtube - No scroll to top on timestamps" makes this extension an essential for me.
- 5점 만점에 1점NextToken 님, 6일 전Dev, un-sure if it's just me or the app, but autoplay button was no where to be found. I tried all of the settings and controls. Very annoying having to go back and start videos each time. Had to un-install. lmk if it gets fixed. somehow ?
Edit1: Yes. Just verified that deleting the add-on brought back auto-play. Also, have a feeling maybe this was how I was refreshing my configuration. (F5 on the youtube page inbetween setting changes.) Probably why it was gone and never came back. Specify best practice on loading new setting configs somewhere please.
edit2: Looks like there was a bug that removed the button itself. not sure how but can't re-create it
edit3: playlist dont have autoplay buttons. not sure why they were pausing though
- 5점 만점에 5점Aung Thu Hein 님, 11일 전Love the add-on! One small request: have you considered adding a separate pause keyboard shortcut where it doesn't bring up the UI at all in full-screen mode? I frequently have to take screenshots (with this add-on) to take a look at a frame without the UI and have to keep deleting the screenshots. I think this would be pretty useful!