- 5점 만점에 5점Skedaddler 님, 2달 전Work much better than other similar extensions, and no need to micromanage styles for every website. Sometimes I do encounter problems on certain sites, but it's easy to switch theme generation mode and find something that works.
- 5점 만점에 1점Firefox 사용자 14780495 님, 2달 전Causes significant buffering for youtube.
Has a tendency to wrongly mutate the webpage or ignore existing dark modes.
When disabled on a website it could potentially permanently break the default styling causing black text on black background. This requires a full on hard reset of Firefox
- 5점 만점에 2점Firefox 사용자 17998462 님, 2달 전Lately it interferes with too many websites. So many sites, especially for news, use the "read more" button to see beyond the first paragraph or so, but I can't click it. I have to disable this addon before it works. I wish dark mode were more of the default across the web because it's so much better for your eyes.
- 5점 만점에 5점BigMood42069 님, 2달 전Works mostly as intended, though I wish I could add more specificity to the "only for [website]" button's targeted URL since some websites have specific pages that need "filter+" instead of "dynamic". Regardless, the average user probably won't need that so 5 stars.
- 5점 만점에 2점Chris Grimmett 님, 2달 전Dark Reader has one of the most confusing user interfaces I have used. It is completely unfamiliar to any other software I use on a regular basis. I can't tell if any of the settings are in the on/off enabled/disabled state due to ambiguous design. For example, a button shows either x or ✓. Does x on the button mean I'm switching to x by clicking or does it mean x is the current state? Another toggle uses a left/right instead of x and ✓. A third type of button uses x and ✓ but it's only on the left side. Then there's the light/dark flat buttons which I fail to differentiate. Does light mean pressed or does dark mean pressed? There is a complete lack of predictability and logic and I can't understand how I'm supposed to use it. I'm looking for an alternative extension.