- Firefox user 14302957 님, 3년 전5점 만점에 2점The Firefox version makes using this thing so annoying. It's great under Chrome but for some reason it slows down load times so much it's impossible to use with Firefox.
I mean, it's a great idea and when it works it works well, but if I wanted to wait 5 seconds for each page to load I'd stop paying for my high speed cable connection. I gave up on Chrome after the latest update and wanted to move all my plugins over to Firefox. The is the only one that caused enough hassle that I had to give it up. Too bad I got so used to it under Chrome.
- Firefox user 14116941 님, 4년 전5점 만점에 2점this is so close to being perfect.
websites look great but some are running slower and giving errors. i'll check back in a month or two to see if it has been updated!
- VittoIB 님, 4년 전5점 만점에 2점Pages load extremely slow after installing this extension. Besides an ad blocker, I have no other extensions installed and I found that some pages wouldn't even load without a "stop script" pop-up.
- Firefox user 13953226 님, 4년 전5점 만점에 2점I used to love it, but now its constantly breaking webpages. Things won't appear when they're right in front of you if you turn it off, images only load halfway, can't interact with some content on screen while Dark Reader is on...
I'm using Radeon Adrenaline drivers on Ryzen 2200g APU.
- vertigo 님, 4년 전5점 만점에 2점Looks promising, but interface is way too laggy (toggling or adjusting anything has a delay of a few seconds each time), should be able to click in adjustment bars (brightness, contrast, etc) to jump to an amount vs having to click the arrows over and over (made worse by the first issue), there's no option to automate based on time, and the search box on google.com is almost impossible to see (you would think such a major site would be flawless, much less not have such a huge visibility issue). Also causes significant lag with the whole browser (scrolling pages, switching tabs, etc), which is probably the cause of the first issue, and is by far the biggest problem, which makes the add-on completely unusable. The only saving grace is that the few sites I've checked with it seem to look good, with the exception of the Google search bar previously mentioned. With work, it could be a very nice extension, but it appears it will need a LOT of work. This is with Waterfox 56.1.0 x64 on Win10 x64.
Edit: The lag issue is tied to the use of the dynamic theme. Using static theme has no lag and seems to look mostly good as well. In fact, the Google search bar is more visible, but the sign in button is less visible. The apps button's visibility is poor with both.
- Firefox user 13598109 님, 4년 전5점 만점에 2점I loved this extension on chrome and used to use it all the time. However, on Firefox, this thing absolutely shreds my CPU. When loading a new page or toggling the dark-mode on, it will spike to ~80% CPU usage for several seconds, and cause my entire browser to hang (note that this is on a 5th gen i7). I don't care for extensions that abuse my CPU power. This extension never used to be like this, but I've had to stop using it.
개발자 답글4년 전에 게시됨One of the reasons is that Firefox could use built-in video card instead of discrete. Anyway, more productive but less smart looking approach was released (More -> Static Theme). It will be improved in future, but you can try it now.
Update: Try new Dynamic Theme mode.