5점 만점에 4.3점
4.3 / 5
- Firefox user 14631769 님, 일 년 전5점 만점에 2점Works great on both Chrome and Opera (with the Chrome extension tool), but it's broken on Firefox. Google Images doesn't display any images, it changes the colour of pages/text/font into blue for some weird reason. Needs major fixes, will look at other options for the time being.
- ChaCha Fance 님, 일 년 전5점 만점에 4점Unlike another similar addon I was using, this one doesn't slow down page load times! On Google search, though, I can't see any of the images with this enabled. Besides that, I haven't found any other issues. I like the simplicity of it and the brightness adjuster. Being able to set custom times (for auto) would be nice since I am a night owl and prefer it to be switched around.
- Firefox user 14456830 님, 2년 전5점 만점에 3점12019/02/05
It's a nice little add-on and it does help reduce the strain on your eyes when looking at a screen in the dark. I gave this add-on only two stars because I don't really like how it handles text, which is often shown in shades of blue; this creates some problems:
- it makes the text less legible due to the low contrast with the background
- it makes different typefaces and fonts less easily discernible
- it kinda defeats the purpose of a blue light filter
That being said, this add-on has not caused me significant technical problems (e.g. slow loading of pages, crashes, ungodly use of CPU) so thumbs up in that regard!
- Firefox user 12775714 님, 2년 전5점 만점에 4점Does the "Auto" mode work with the location API of Firefox ? Because its not going dark when its darktime on my location. I dont see a option to add the location manually.
- Sassy-Chan 님, 2년 전5점 만점에 5점Really great addon. Best one for Dark mode for websites.
Sometimes it doesn't work on some websites or it will temporarily freeze Firefox but it is definitely worth it for the dark modes.
- Firefox user 13884462 님, 2년 전5점 만점에 3점It does as advertised, is a lot more sleek, consistent, and easy to use compared to other universal dark themes, but in my experience it absolutely hogs resources and makes firefox unstable.