5점 만점에 4.3점
4.3 / 5
- Alek Lunhaj Tanir 님, 일 년 전5점 만점에 1점I want web page to darker only specific domain, not for all as default. So its need a list to dark color for the linked page- which is listed. And others all are non-darken. If this possible system have in an extension- please reply me to define. I found nothing since two years to get it. Thank you
- D.Millings 님, 일 년 전5점 만점에 3점Really want to give this a 5-star but it's been a year since the last update and the promised "This feature is currerntly under construction and is not available for public use" has not materialized, and this is a crucial usage feature.
Other than that, it's a great addon.
- Firefox user 6159429 님, 일 년 전5점 만점에 4점Works well. I like the auto function (in the evening night mode switches itself on).
One thing I'd like to see in a future version is nightmode activating when the sun sets in your location at any given time of year. Possibly via a nearest city selection menu.
- argentsoul argentsoul 님, 일 년 전5점 만점에 2점Facebook comments are still WHITE , DARK READER is like this but facebook comments are also in black and i can select with mouse those comments... not like in this.. , keep the hard work anyways!
- Firefox user 15061147 님, 일 년 전5점 만점에 5점not become a stupid negative color but a nice dark mode, helping me alot at night
but still have room the upgrade at some website like google translate !
Thank you for make a super cool plugin both on firefox and chrome like this, hope that you will upgrade it more!
- Tamius Han 님, 일 년 전5점 만점에 4점It works on most websites, but sometimes it doesn't quite. Only have two gripes with it:
* doesn't detect if site is already using a dark mode. This would probably be a bit hard to implement, though, and is not the reason I've docked a star.
* there's some weird stuff going on with Twitch. It sometimes blacks out half the video even if twitch is "whitelisted" (which confusingly means "prevent extension from working on this site," as opposed to the standard "allow this"). Workaround for that is disabling overlays (e.g. dynamic follow buttons and amazon overlay).
- Firefox user 15049968 님, 일 년 전5점 만점에 5점Works nicely, much better than others that I have used including a paid night mode app. When the developer makes donations available (they are working on it according to their webpage), I will gladly donate some funds since this Firefox Add-on is simple to use and actually functions properly. Thank you for your creation!