- 5점 만점에 4점can i change color?
- 5점 만점에 4점Works well. I like the auto function (in the evening night mode switches itself on).
One thing I'd like to see in a future version is nightmode activating when the sun sets in your location at any given time of year. Possibly via a nearest city selection menu.
- 5점 만점에 2점Facebook comments are still WHITE , DARK READER is like this but facebook comments are also in black and i can select with mouse those comments... not like in this.. , keep the hard work anyways!
- 5점 만점에 5점muito bom
- 5점 만점에 5점not become a stupid negative color but a nice dark mode, helping me alot at night
but still have room the upgrade at some website like google translate !
Thank you for make a super cool plugin both on firefox and chrome like this, hope that you will upgrade it more!
- 5점 만점에 4점It works on most websites, but sometimes it doesn't quite. Only have two gripes with it:
* doesn't detect if site is already using a dark mode. This would probably be a bit hard to implement, though, and is not the reason I've docked a star.
* there's some weird stuff going on with Twitch. It sometimes blacks out half the video even if twitch is "whitelisted" (which confusingly means "prevent extension from working on this site," as opposed to the standard "allow this"). Workaround for that is disabling overlays (e.g. dynamic follow buttons and amazon overlay).
- 5점 만점에 5점Works nicely, much better than others that I have used including a paid night mode app. When the developer makes donations available (they are working on it according to their webpage), I will gladly donate some funds since this Firefox Add-on is simple to use and actually functions properly. Thank you for your creation!
- 5점 만점에 4점works great at the most of websites.
- 5점 만점에 5점saved my eyes
- 5점 만점에 5점One of the best extention for my work browser. Thanks! Can I work with you?
- 5점 만점에 5점Easy to whitelist pages when i don't want dark theme on
- 5점 만점에 5점There are quite a few Dark Mode extensions available, and some of them do different things, like being able to whitelist certain sites, or to change based on time-of-day.
This one however does it all, and is user-friendly as well. Easily 5/5.