5점 만점에 3.9점
3.9 / 5
- foxsoju 님, 5년 전5점 만점에 5점I can't believe Buffer's abilities and it seems like this should have been implemented in a few different social media sites. Or maybe a backwards Buffer where you can limit how much of someone or something you are willing to be subject to...(Enougher)
O.K! wait, nope, why would someone subscribe to, let alone, continue to be subscribed to someone/something that was personally undesirable, like, "This week, I think I could handle an infomercial or too....Here, let's plot those in for this weekend......"
P.S. (I'm going to pass this add on down to my friend's children's children)
- Lakes 님, 6년 전5점 만점에 2점Does not integrate with Twitter. Can't even buffer a proper Retweet. No buttons anywhere like Chrome.
개발자 답글6년 전에 게시됨Hey Lakes, I'd love to help fix this up for you. What version of Firefox are you using? Can you check the Add-on preferences page and make sure the options are all checked? (Goto about:addons then next to Buffer click "Preferences")
Please send me an email at dan [at] bufferapp [dot] com
Thanks for your help!
- Adrian Petrescu 님, 9년 전5점 만점에 5점This has slowly become my most frequently-used tweeting method. Whenever I go on a Google Reader "spree," I just buffer everything interesting up so I don't piss off my followers. It's downright habit-forming.
(By the way, all those reviews complaining about FF 6.0 are a bit outdated; it's fine for me now)
- mikalow1 님, 9년 전5점 만점에 3점I think it's an amazing extension. Too bad I don't have the chance to use it. It's not available for Firefox 6.0 users. Please update it so it is compatible with Firefox 6.0. Thanks ;)
- kungfuwifey 님, 9년 전5점 만점에 5점Great extension. Really useful! However the instructions on how to use it aren't very clear. The instructions say to click on the buffer icon, but there's no icon. In order to make this extension work you have to: (1) Highlight the sentence or title you want to tweet on any website; (2) Right click; (3) Choose "Buffer this selection" from the menu that pops up when you right click. Then you can choose to either tweet now or buffer for later.