5점 만점에 5점Firefox 사용자 13571195 님, 3달 전
I used Lastpass for a number of years, switched to bitwarden a few years ago and haven't looked back. It's got tons of neat features that make it very flexible without being a burden. Highly recommend it.
- 5점 만점에 5점Firefox 사용자 17687478 님, 12시간 전I was looking to get away from utilizing stock password managers from the likes of Apple and Google. I found Bitwarden, and it is a great alternative. I feel it is slightly better integrated on Android than Apple, but it is a great replacement on either mobile device and works well on Firefox and Opera.
- 5점 만점에 5점Firefox 사용자 17685908 님, 2일 전I have been using Bitwarden extension for about a year and I am very happy with it.
Bitwarden is easy to use, secure, and extremely helpful. I don't have to worry about coming up with passwords anymore thanks to the generator within the extension. All changes in the extension are synced with the Bitwarden app on my phone.
I definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a password manager that is easy to use and secure.
- 5점 만점에 3점Firefox 사용자 17685854 님, 2일 전This app would be great if it didn't force me to restart firefox after 15 minutes to allow it to sync to my self-hosted bitwarden server... That would bring this to 5 stars, until then because of buggy software its a 3 stars and that is being generous honestly.
- 5점 만점에 5점vndreiii 님, 3일 전Have been using it for a year and a bit more, really the best password manager out there, never failed and the password generator is top tier. Never paid for the subscription, for a light user that does not save nothing more than passwords and a few notes, never needed it. Subscription is worth it though.
- 5점 만점에 3점Firefox 사용자 17682635 님, 4일 전It has all the basic functions and it's fairly inexpensive. It does auto-fill on most websites. It's missing a few features that other password managers have. For example, you can't have it fill in contact information like personal address fields. Also the syncing seems to be slow sometimes.