Firefox 부가 기능에 오신것을 환영합니다.
수천가지 다양한 기능과 스타일을 선택해서 Firefox를 원하는 대로 만들어 보세요.닫기
부가 기능 정보
So you keep open tabs like libraries keep books... Aren't you afraid Firefox will consume all your memory? Don't you fear browser restarts because it takes so long to reload all your tabs?
Well, you shouldn't! Because now you can put all the tabs you don't need on your bar tab, and only pay for the load when you actually want to visit them.
BarTab can intercept when tabs are loaded in the background or restored after a browser restart and will only load the content when the tab is actually visited. It also allows you to free memory by unloading already loaded tabs, either manually or automatically.
This extension is under the same license as Firefox itself, the Mozilla Public License Version 1.1.
This add-on is, for now, no longer being maintained. Please read the FAQ at https://github.com/philikon/BarTab/wiki/FAQ for any further questions.
Detailed list of changes for version 2.0:
- Instead of a series of brittle patches, BarTab now only uses a single plug point -- the nsIWebNavigation object -- to hook itself into the tabbrowser. This improves maintainability and compatibility with other add-ons. Note: Due to differences in the event setup, not loading background tabs is no longer supported when using Firefox 3.5. However, BarTab still allows you to not load restored tabs as well as to manually and automatically unload tabs.
- Unloaded tabs now report the right URI to other components. That means unloaded tabs can now be bookmarked and add-ons such as Tab Popup report the right URI for them.
- Tabs that were opened in the background but never loaded are now properly restored after a restart.
- If configured to prevent background tabs from loading, BarTab now also intercepts background tabs that are opened by clicking a link when the 'browser.tabs.loadDivertedInBackground' prefence is enabled.
- Queries to the nsINavHistoryService and nsIFaviconService are now performed asynchronously when restoring tabs. While this may cause small delays in the display of tab titles and icons, it makes the UI more responsive directly after the browser start.
- XPCOM services are now acquired lazily and cached.
- If enabled, switching to the nearest loaded tab now prefers tabs on the right hand side given equally distant tabs. This matches Firefox's default behaviour of closing tabs to the right.
- The preference window is now more forgiving when entering host names of sites that should always be loaded. The list now also allows multiple hosts to be selected for removal.
- Improved tab context menu item behaviour.
- Improved compatibility with Firefox 3.7a5 (Bug 554991).
- The extension packaging has been slimmed down and compressed to reduce file IO.
개발 채널에선 부가 기능의 최신 시험용 버전을 일반에 공개되기 전에 먼저 테스트해 볼 수 있습니다. 개발 버전을 설치하고 나면 이 채널을 통해 업데이트를 지속적으로 받아보실 수 있습니다. 개발 버전의 업데이트를 그만 받으시려면 위의 링크를 통해 기본 버전을 재설치 하시면 됩니다.
Caution: Development versions of this add-on have not been reviewed by Mozilla.
- 버전 2.1b2: