- 5점 만점에 4점SirVidalot 님, 4년 전I needed something like this bad.
I have some bluetooth headset that has horrible treble, this addon seems to reduce it a lot. Hearing crackles in audio off youtube though not sure why
- 5점 만점에 4점Kiude 님, 5년 전Practical and really appreciable, especially when using Youtube as radio player (and coupled with Invidition ;) )
I had to stop using it as it made it impossible to change playspeed in every video player... I preferred to remove the addon instead of fixing it.
Still cool tho.
- 5점 만점에 4점Firefox 사용자 15071415 님, 5년 전As an up-and-coming audio engineer and just a guy who cares what comes into his ears, this plugin is my bread and butter. The mono button is especially nice, I listen to some classic rock where LCR panning is sometimes bothering me and this is an easy fix.
I only have 2 problems with it:
- the plugin seem to block some functionalities, for example I can't view gif-s when it's enabled.
- sometimes it's sluggish to respond - this is very random and I have not managed to figure out why.
In the future it would be nice if it could be expanded with a spatialiser and a compressor, as a channel strip basically.
- 5점 만점에 4점Firefox 사용자 14574303 님, 5년 전Great functionality and beautiful design. Exactly what I need.
One thing: the lowest two bands (32Hz and 64Hz) work strangely. The 32Hz band seems to change higher-frequency component than 32Hz and the 64Hz band does not change anything.
- 5점 만점에 4점FoxC 님, 5년 전I use this to fine-tune music on YouTube (bass specifically). It does that job perfectly, hence the score. However this Add-on breaks a lot of other video related services like twitch.tv and certain file/flash types (.webm) for me. You will have to turn it off manually in the Add-on menu and hard refresh the page to get everything working properly again. @Dev: A quick on/off button when clicking the icon would be great for this reason. Happy holidays.