- 5점 만점에 2점phob 님, 5년 전Toujours aussi efficace. Gommage que je ne maîtrise pas suffisement bien les autorisations à des sites chargés de pub mais intéressant.(Je pense à science et avenir..) Comment lever temporairement ma protection ?
- 5점 만점에 2점Firefox 사용자 14024649 님, 5년 전It is no longer working. It says it is installed & it shows on my add-ons. When I try to click the ABP symbol on the upper right of my screen, nothing happens. I am using Firefox on Windows 10.Hi 148b03,
Thank you for letting us know! When you say nothing happens, do you not get the options menu when you click on the ABP icon? If so, try removing and reinstalling using the steps here https://help.eyeo.com/en/adblockplus/uninstall-adblock-plus?53ad1b4a. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if this continues, we are more than happy to help!
ABP Support Team
- 5점 만점에 2점Firefox 사용자 13562733 님, 5년 전Some websites pay Adblock to let their ads be displayed. Use Ublock instead ! It also exists on Firefox Android
There seems to be some misunderstandings about our Acceptable Ads Initiative. Users are still in control, and can disable “allow acceptable ads” in options. If you still experience ads with this option disabled, please be advised that these are more than likely NOT Acceptable Ads. In these cases please send us the URL along with a screenshot of your subscribed filter lists to email@example.com. We are usually able to get these reported to the filter list team and resolved. Rest assured no company can pay us to have their ads shown. Publishers have to meet the criteria set by the Acceptable Ads Committee before being considered. Most companies actually pay us nothing at all. You can find more details regarding Acceptable Ads here https://acceptableads.com.
ABP Support Team
- 5점 만점에 2점Shela 님, 5년 전There is no such thing as "acceptable" ads! Otherwise without problems.Hi Shela!
There seems to be some misunderstandings about our Acceptable Ads Initiative. Users are still in control, and can disable “allow acceptable ads” in options. If you still experience ads with this option disabled, please be advised that these are more than likely NOT Acceptable Ads. In these cases please send us the URL along with a screenshot of your subscribed filter lists to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are usually able to get these reported to the filter list team and resolved. Rest assured no company can pay us to have their ads shown. You can find more about the acceptable ad criteria here https://acceptableads.com/en/about/criteria .
ABP Support Team
- 5점 만점에 2점Destry 님, 5년 전Crashes and/or stalls Firefox every time it updates. But a good product nevertheless. Thanks.
How do I get it to BLOCK ITSELF from updating automatically... it "bleeps" Firefox every time... on demand updates are ok, automatic is not.
- 5점 만점에 2점tipar 님, 5년 전Lately I have got a lot of troubles with this one. Configurations that gone missing, lists too, pop-ups that not being pubs are blocked another ones that being so do not get blocked. So, I decided to check for another one, still have it installed but disable in case the other one start to fail too but it will not be my first choice from now on.
- 5점 만점에 2점Firefox 사용자 13741099 님, 5년 전Once upon a time this was a great add-on. And then the developer got greedy and decided to create "acceptable ads." As hypocritical as this is, I can overlook it. However, the crap UI makes this extension a pain in the butt to actually use. I still can't find anything to show what can and can't be blocked anymore. You used to be able to click a button and pull that up. For the love of all things human, can you not design a decent UI and if you can't put the commands back in because of changes in Firefox (aka, Chrome 2), could you please include some text in the thing on how to find them.
Try Ublock Origins or any other fork. This one has jumped the shark.
- 5점 만점에 2점snaga 님, 5년 전3.0.2 seems blocking all network connections on the browser (FF58 or 59) after browsing a while. Once it occures, I no longer can browse the web. And once the extension gets disabled, the browser comes back. It needs to be fixed in the future version.
- 5점 만점에 2점Alexis J 님, 5년 전Autrefois incontournable, je préfère aujourd'hui un bloqueur comme uBlock Origin (qui, au passage, est plus complet et plus efficient, même si parfois complexe en mode avancé). Il y a surtout que je ne fais plus confiance à Adblock Plus qui passe maintenant des accords avec des agences publicitaires et laisse s'afficher certaines annonces contre rémunération.