This add-on allows you to control the Firefox by drawing a gesture with single finger.
You can define gestures to switch tab, close/restore one, move session, toggle fullscreen and execute many tasks.How to setup
- Open the “Tools > Add-ons > Quick Gestures” page.
- Tap the “Customize” button to find out all commands and default mappings.
- Tap to change these mappings as you wish, and input a gesture sequence that is composed of specific capital letters (UDLR), where “U D L R” stands for “Up Down Left Right” swipes, respectively.
If you want to fall back to default, please tap the red button at the bottom of the preferences page.Known problems.
Quick Gesture is an add-on for Firefox for Android.
- This add-on does not work on the start page (about:home)
- Scroll Top/Bottom commands does not work properly. (Fixed in v1.2.4)
- Closed tab can be accessed with back button. (Fixed in v1.2.4)
- The command layer is displayed in an inline frame. (Fixed in v1.2.4)