Firefox 안드로이드 부가 기능에 오신것을 환영합니다.
수천가지 다양한 기능과 스타일을 추가해서 Firefox 안드로이드을(를) 원하는 대로 만들어 보세요.닫기
부가 기능 정보
Join over 7 million people who love getting more done every day with our award-winning password manager!
With LastPass, you only remember one master password and LastPass takes care of the rest. It fills your logins for you and instantly syncs from your desktop to your laptop, your computer to your smartphone, your tablet to the Web, so you never struggle to remember another password.
Why Use a Password Manager?
- Save, encrypt and backup all your passwords and logins, automatically
- Sync your data no matter which browser, computer, or mobile device you use
- Only one strong master password to remember
- Securely store more logins, with more universal recognition of websites, including bank logins
- All the features you need to be more productive and efficient
- Only YOU know your master password, LastPass never has your key
- Secure offline access to your data via the browser extensions and mobile apps
Save Everything & Increase Productivity:
- Store login usernames and passwords for all online accounts
- Fill web logins automatically - no typing required!
- Checkout fast with shopping profiles
- Create Secure Notes to store memberships, credit cards, & other important records
- Attach documents, PDFs, images, audio, and more
- Keep everything organized in a searchable “vault”
- Collaborate with others with more secure password sharing features
- Add LastPass to any browser on any computer
- Login with the same LastPass account everywhere
- Sync all of your passwords and data automatically
- Upgrade to LastPass Premium for unlimited sync across unlimited devices, including any desktop, laptop, smartphone, or tablet.
Learn more: https://lastpass.com/go-premium
- Generate secure passwords to replace weak ones
- Change passwords automatically on over 75 sites with Auto-Password Change
- Create strong, unique passwords as you sign up for new websites
- Protect your LastPass account with multifactor authentication
- Audit your passwords with the LastPass Security Challenge
- Flexible security features like autologoff options and master password reprompts
LastPass utilizes military-grade AES 256bit encryption implemented with salted hashing, along with PBKDF2 encryption keys to protect from brute-force attacks and other threats. All sensitive user data is encrypted and decrypted locally on the user's machine, so that only encrypted, sensitive information is ever synced with LastPass. Your master password is never shared with LastPass.
LastPass is free to download and use on any desktop or laptop computer. LastPass Premium adds more features, like unlimited sync across any type of device, plus sharing features for family, and Premium two-factor authentication options..
Learn about more features and get LastPass for Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, and Opera from www.LastPass.com
개발 채널에선 부가 기능의 최신 시험용 버전을 일반에 공개되기 전에 먼저 테스트해 볼 수 있습니다. 개발 버전을 설치하고 나면 이 채널을 통해 업데이트를 지속적으로 받아보실 수 있습니다. 개발 버전의 업데이트를 그만 받으시려면 위의 링크를 통해 기본 버전을 재설치 하시면 됩니다.
Caution: Development versions of this add-on have not been reviewed by Mozilla.
- 버전 4.1.26a: