ავტორი ㅤㅤ, 2 თვის წინ
2 შეფასება 5-დან
Unfortunately, the forecast in this add-on is far away from being accurate. It's a real pity, since the add-on itself is very neat. 😔
- ავტორი Endicott65, 3 დღის წინ5 შეფასება 5-დანDetailed, animated, accurate weather information available at a click. Basic features are free, additional functionality as a reasonably priced lifetime upgrade. My go to weather extension.
- ავტორი Firefox-ის მომხმარებელი 17218294, 15 დღის წინ5 შეფასება 5-დანI am rather picky about weather apps, and i recently decided I needed a better one. This extension replaced my desktop app and also replaced a different web extension because frankly it does it all. Usually reluctant to pay for anythng until it proves itself over time, but this was a quick purchase and after a few weeks, zero regrets. Tremendous job, Tim!
- ავტორი T Orekoya, თვის წინ5 შეფასება 5-დანI have come to rely on this extension because it's right there on the browser. Discreet, and yet visible, I am only beginning to explore its full possibilities. Recommended
- ავტორი Firefox-ის მომხმარებელი 16530052, თვის წინ3 შეფასება 5-დანI like the interface, but the temperature icon on my toolbar doesn't update. It defaults at 74 and I have to press it to update it. Also, the forecasts aren't very accurate. I appreciate that I don't have to grant this app permissions to all my data, unlike most weather apps out there. So, mixed review, but I like it best of the available apps.
- ავტორი Firefox-ის მომხმარებელი 12972968, 2 თვის წინ3 შეფასება 5-დანI am starting to loose confidence in this app! It seems that Weather Pro and the NOAA Weather don't come close to agreeing. For instance; at 8PM this evening Weather Pro said it was 56° in Saint David, AZ and NOAA said that at 8:30PM it was 46°. That's not that bad but, Weather Pro says that the low tonight is supposed to be 46° and NOAA says 34°. That 12° could be the difference in plants freezing or not! This is just an example.
- ავტორი Firefox-ის მომხმარებელი 17049090, 4 თვის წინ5 შეფასება 5-დანLove this unobtrusive temperature right on my browser. I've been using the free version but I reset mozilla firefox and I added Weather Extension by Tim, and by leaving a link on facebook and send him the link, for a limited time, he will upgrade you to "Weather Pro" for free and also forever upgrades as they happen. Follow him on facebook and give him a review to promote his product. You get updates every 15 minutes. Try it out... you'll love it! Pro version comes with a license key code in case you have to reinstall Weather Extension by Tim, at any time. Just check it out: Copy & paste this url into your firefox browser: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/weather-extension/ or https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/weather/iolcbmjhmpdheggkocibajddahbeiglb for chrome browser. Go for the Pro!