4,1 შეფასება 5-დან
4,1 ვარსკვლავი 5-დან
- ავტორი Brenton Horne, 7 თვის წინ4 შეფასება 5-დანSeems to use the Macquarie Dictionary, although oddly it treats the word "Macquarie" as an incorrectly spelled word. The homepage is down and this hasn't been updated in over a year, so that's why I only gave it four stars.
- ავტორი Firefox-ის მომხმარებელი 15158553, წლის წინ5 შეფასება 5-დანWhy is this NOT the default dictionary for Australian users?? This should be required by law! We are sick and tired of American butchered English being forced upon us in every software package!!
- ავტორი Firefox-ის მომხმარებელი 14775600, წლის წინ2 შეფასება 5-დანYour pluralisation is bad. Many correct places and town names come up as wrong when in actuality are correct. Peoples names, Current scientific words are sporadic at best.
- ავტორი Firefox-ის მომხმარებელი 14695327, წლის წინ1 შეფასება 5-დანI used to be annoyed by the default US dictionary red-lining words with Australian spelling. Now I can be annoyed by this dictionary red-lining just about every word I type.
Examples of "wrong" words include:
It seems many plurals and completely normal and common conjugations get red-lined, making this dictionary sub-standard and actually pretty pointless.
I'm turning spell check off altogether. Better to have none than one that's consistently wrong.
- ავტორი TheWisefool13, 2 წლის წინ1 შეფასება 5-დანI don't know how this extension exists in its current state - sure, you got rid of annoying US spelling versions of words, only to be replaced with a bucket load of other ones in their place! I'm seriously getting red lined for the following words: it's, goodness, days, thanks, games, wanting, yours, honestly, exactly, exists, annoying, versions, words, seriously, getting, following, words. How is this happening?