5 段階中 3.7 の評価
5 段階中 3.7 の評価
DavidGB によるレビュー (2年前)
5 段階中 3 の評価
This add-on was fine until recently, but then a problem appeared when just an image is loaded in a tab. When the image natural size is taller then the tab vertical size, the image loads shrunk to fit, and on clicking on the image to full-size it, the image goes to full-size and centred, so some of the imaage is above and some below the viewable area. So far, so normal. But the problem is that the top of vertical scroll bar is only the top of the initially viewable area in the centred full-size image. The bottom of the scrollbar is the actual bottom of the image so I can scroll down to see the bottom of the full-sized image, but I can't scroll up to see the top of the image above the top of what was visible centred and full-sized. This is with me not explicitly using the extension by clicking on it, but actually clicking on Zoom Page WE and zooming that way produces the same effect, and disabling the extension removes the problem. This makes the extension unusable for me as it is, and I've had to switch to a different zoom page extension. I'll switch back and check if the problem is fixed or not when updates appear.
- IWD1 によるレビュー (2ヶ月前)5 段階中 2 の評価不具合。bugs
このアドオンは「おすすめ」に表示されるけど、これは使えない。why recommend from Firefox?
- piecevcake によるレビュー (2ヶ月前)5 段階中 5 の評価This addon was indispensible before FF introduced zoom, and worked very well. Now it is useful to enlarge the text size only, while keeping the general zoom set in FF which was 67% - a fix for the latest fashion to use mouse print separated by huge empty spaces in web pages!
The dropdown text/full toggle didnt work I had to set it in options. After that, Ctrl_+/- enlarged/reduced the text only while the frame stayed at 67%. Exactly what I needed.
Had to disable it to view other pages on the site, because I don't have time to figure out all the repercussions of changing config to enable per tab (I recall it stopped the FF default zoom happening on page load, had to click the size button on every tab); also Zoompage adds masses of resizing code in each tab so affects performance.
- smorales によるレビュー (4ヶ月前)5 段階中 5 の評価Funciona mucho mejor que el Zoom por defecto que trae Firefox, la gran ayuda es que aparte de hacer zoom a la pantalla puedes agrandar las fuentes, manteniendo todo lo demás con menos zoom pero leyendo bien el texto.
- Firefox ユーザー 16118318 によるレビュー (5ヶ月前)5 段階中 1 の評価Zoom Page WE is nice to use. I do like the zoom features that it offers. The documentation is very detailed and useful.
Unfortunately, Zoom Page WE was unable to recall zoom per-site settings in between my Firefox sessions. Each time I fire up Firefox, the zoom displayed, across all sites was my default setting of 150%. Any site that I assigned a different setting would be displayed at 150% once I re-started Firefox.
I just spent the last 3 hours into this situation to try and get to the root cause. Online comments and help pointed toward, among other causes, Norton 360 and it's 'Firefox Privacy Cleanup' feature, etc. Non of this helped.
Turns out that the cause, at least in my case, was that I was permanently running Firefox in private browsing mode. Once I set Firefox to run without private browsing, Zoom Page WE, started displaying various sites in the intended custom zoom settings, which is the entire reason why I am using Zoom Page WE.
I would love to be able to experience this feature which running Firefox in private browsing mode.
I am hoping that DW-dev can work with Mozilla to resolve this issue. It is the only, but critical, reason for a 1-star rating.
Zoom Page WE fan.
開発者の返信投稿日時: 5ヶ月前Zoom Page WE does not remember per-site zoom settings between sessions, for tabs in Private Windows. This behaviour is by design to maintain your privacy. Firefox's built-in per-site zoom works in the same way.
- Henry Hu によるレビュー (5ヶ月前)5 段階中 2 の評価For some reason, with this extension enabled, UPS label is printed as black pages. I tried to set ups.com's zoom level to 100%, but it's still blank. I tried other similar extensions and they don't have this issue.